Negative Pressure Vacuum Tent

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You will be replacing that tent next year. As great as neg pressure 8s to smell control its gonna collapse the tent till it turns from 4x4 to 3x3.. The poles will bow in and will stay that way...

I use 2 fans.. One on exhaust.. Pulls thru filter and exhaust into room. It has a speed controller and i set it to min/med speed. I open 1 vent at the bottom. I then hook up an intake fan that pulls air from outside. Its hooked to a temp controller. Set to come on at 80.
Outside is 5* degrees right now..
The intake hardly ever kicks on.. But when it does 1 min and the tent is back to 77 quick and easy.....

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
what about light leaks,if you only exhaust and leave the tent vent windows open ,you have lights leaks,,talk to me homie,,i guess i could move tent away from the wall and open the back and side vents,any other would have light leaks
Not a plroblem....the vents are down by the buckets anyway

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You will be replacing that tent next year. As great as neg pressure 8s to smell control its gonna collapse the tent till it turns from 4x4 to 3x3.. The poles will bow in and will stay that way...

I use 2 fans.. One on exhaust.. Pulls thru filter and exhaust into room. It has a speed controller and i set it to min/med speed. I open 1 vent at the bottom. I then hook up an intake fan that pulls air from outside. Its hooked to a temp controller. Set to come on at 80.
Outside is 5* degrees right now..
The intake hardly ever kicks on.. But when it does 1 min and the tent is back to 77 quick and easy.....
The zippers fail before the frame used 2 5x5s for 5 straight years. Same year both the zippers broke

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not a plroblem....the vents are down by the buckets anyway
i got a 400 cfm fan and filter on floor for intake and 400 cfm exhaust fan and filter on the top of my tent,built a 2 3/8 x 4 3/8 deck for top of rent,put a 8in hole in it and 3/4 inch stops on both ends,got to much air rolling around in there also had to build racks in tent,2ft off floor and 1ft off roof hahahha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i got a 400 cfm fan and filter on floor for intake and 400 cfm exhaust fan and filter on the top of my tent,built a 2 3/8 x 4 3/8 deck for top of rent,put a 8in hole in it and 3/4 inch stops on both ends,got to much air rolling around in there also had to build racks in tent,2ft off floor and 1ft off roof hahahha
You alway want your air flow to come in through the vents...up through the leaves and out the filter blower out top... heat rises and it the most efficient way to exchange

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You alway want your air flow to come in through the vents...up through the leaves and out the filter blower out top... heat rises and it the most efficient way to exchange
i just might give it a try,cant keep them 2 in sinc anyway,i got 1 on the side and 1 in back i can open ,highly doubtful light can get back there hahahha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just heavy duty Chinese zippers. I dont think any company wants their tent to last forever hahaha they we go bankrupt
right,i got a pair of desert boots,zip on sides,if they used that style zipper,you would only be checking for light leaks by holes in the damn thing,i have been able to keep my tent warmer by my setup,humidity in 20s so that control switch comes in handy,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If your filter is sitting on the ground in the tent..its wrong... we hang them for one wimple science ..heat rises
i have my intake standing on end outside the tent then piped into that pos hole down by the front,exhaust is also outside of tent,all the air is room air ,in a utility room ,has activity threw the outside door pretty much all the time

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Heres proof... multiple tent frames... 5 years old or more.(no bends).. once the zippers stop locking together you can sew new zippers in or just buy another... a heavy duty zipper kit is about 80 bucks... just buy a new tent

Screenshot 2018 01 14 15 32 21
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Heres proof... multiple tent frames... 5 years old or more.(no bends).. once the zippers stop locking together you can sew new zippers in or just buy another... a heavy duty zipper kit is about 80 bucks... just buy a new tent
lookin good.. well my tent even sets scallywompus because of it....

Top Bottom