Nevada Dispensery Cultivation Owner Calls For More Arrests Of "black Market Growers

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morningdewd

morningdewd

kinda fuked that this the state of things in a legal state.it appears that the heavily invested legal commercial market is about to make a move to ban home grows.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

This surprises you?This has been going on in other states long before nevada.Just wait until these guys crying foul now get crushed by the real corporate machines they hope to be bought out by,What comes around goes around.

morningdewd

morningdewd

I didn't say its surprises me ,I saw this coming and have always felt full legalization was a bad move .just decriminalize and deregulate

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

This surprises you?This has been going on in other states long before nevada.Just wait until these guys crying foul now get crushed by the real corporate machines they hope to be bought out by,What comes around goes around.

Funny you say that, the Nevada guys are the juggernauts. Smallest grow I've heard of out there was 20,000 sq ft. I've got consulting work any time I want it out there, fixing massive grows built by rich greedy people. Hundreds of millions of dollars in the Nevada market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom