New 1st Clone... What Do I Do With It?

• Thread starter Omerta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Omerta

Omerta

I recieved this crunch berry clone today. How should I train n' treat her? I was told to top it today but I wanna get some experience talking on here. I know very little and am open to advice.

I will be using fox farm soil and and only supplementing with compost tea. I dont have a schedule... I should but i dont. I aerate my water for at least 24hrs before I use it, I ph to 6.5 and I am currently using a new 24w led grow light... looks like antennae. along side a 19w CFL with reflector hood. I'm keeping the lights about 6-9" away.
I dont currently see any bugs but I'm expecting some. The farmer who gave the clone to to me reported having "fliers" a while ago. Anywho, I would appreciate advice comments and wisdom from those who have more than I.

Respectfully,
Omerta

New 1st clone what do i do with it
New 1st clone what do i do with it 2
New 1st clone what do i do with it 3
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I recieved this crunch berry clone today. How should I train n' treat her? I was told to top it today but I wanna get some experience talking on here. I know very little and am open to advice.

I will be using fox farm soil and and only supplementing with compost tea. I dont have a schedule... I should but i dont. I aerate my water for at least 24hrs before I use it, I ph to 6.5 and I am currently using a new 24w led grow light... looks like antennae. along side a 19w CFL with reflector hood. I'm keeping the lights about 6-9" away.
I dont currently see any bugs but I'm expecting some. The farmer who gave the clone to to me reported having "fliers" a while ago. Anywho, I would appreciate advice comments and wisdom from those who have more than I.

Respectfully,
Omerta
No schedule, water let soil dry water again. Ph at this point is not necessary. Flyers, you want to mix de to the top of the soil. It will kill the larva when they dig there way out of the soil. Do not top IMOP way to early.

Omerta

Omerta

Thank you. I'll just sit back, enjoy and watch her grow up. I like less stress... what would happen if I did no training or topping and just watered and fed nuets? Would it continue as a single stem plant with a single cola or would it bush up and have several cola sites. I hope I'm using the right words. Lol
v/r

Omerta

Top Bottom