New 2017 Drop ... Bubba Kush & Purple Urkle Feminized Hybrids

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
themagicwthn

themagicwthn

@bobbyg Bubba Kush is one of my favorite Indica dominant plants...for me the S1's were solid and stable. I also did very well with the Three Queens indoors.

My personal favorites lately have been the Urkle/OG hybrids...like Old Family Purple & Underdog Urkle. Although the Irene Kush & Three Queens both have amazing phenos as well.
98 Bubba S1.. outdoor from seed full sun. Been wanting some real bubba and finally got a pack from CSI. Gotta thank you Nspecta for this special plant !

20170624 203607
20170624 200918
20170624 200714 1
20170624 201019 3
20170624 192435 1 1
Last edited:
S

Skunkbeard

Hi, it looks like you might a spot of PM on your leaf there...the little white circular patch on the first three pictures. If it is, then I'm sure it's spread a bit since this post is a couple weeks old.

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

It was just a web or somthing . I noticed it after . There's a big spider in the pot it's in . Little water washed it off . Bubba does great outdoor...

20170707 114406 1
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Anybody ever get a straight male??? I popped three Frosty the snowman and the biggest one outta the three turned out male. I've ran inspectas gear before and this is the first ever, I was more sad than mad and confused on wondering what it could of been that went wrong. Anyways here's some snaps of the plant in all its beauty unfortunately it cannot stay

IMG 1870
IMG 1871
IMG 1872
william76

william76

Isnt the inspectas bubba older than the 98 bubba?,sure it is,not that it matters they should be fire,mines was,also it is possible to find males in s1s,luck of the draw.could make some regs with the pollen and have a real bubba in regular form,instead of bubba bxs.76

Necromancer

Necromancer

Anybody ever get a straight male??? I popped three Frosty the snowman and the biggest one outta the three turned out male. I've ran inspectas gear before and this is the first ever, I was more sad than mad and confused on wondering what it could of been that went wrong. Anyways here's some snaps of the plant in all its beauty unfortunately it cannot stay

Since its a s1, would it be safe to assume that the pollen from that male would be fem pollen Is my question... I've never had that happen without reversal with cs.

M

motz

Oopsy

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

Well, don't keep us in suspense what ya think of it?
I've been blazin since the 90s. Bubba kush is a Kush that almost everyone I know has had at least once. Searching for this plant for years I was almost going to grab some from Cali Connection or Humboldt seed organization. But from the research I did I found CSI Humboldt. Going to local cannabis cups I got a lot of info on this breeder. From what I heard he's a super cool guy. Giving out packs to local Growers for free. Has legit purple phenos that are hard to find. This is the real Bubba Kush !. The nugs are so hard you can't even pull it back from the stem on the plant. Rock soild !. The smell is exactly what I was looking for. If you've had Bubba Kush in the past that distinctive delicious coffee kush terp . That's what this is . Delicious sweet Kush on the inhale. Very smooth on exhale almost leaves a bit of cookies type aftertaste. So bomb ! it's definitely just a pure kush taste. Smoke lingers with that dank Kush n coffee smell. It's definitely the plant you're looking for if Bubba Kush is your strain.

Top Bottom