New 4x8 Basement Setup

• Thread starter Diesel21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diesel21

Diesel21

Have you thought about quantum board leds?
Not really. I just don’t know too much about them. Or putting them together. I do have many years electrical experience tho. So I’m sure I could wire them no problem. How is the yield compared to cmh lights?

Diesel21

Diesel21

One point though. If it is a legal grow you may want to consider the 550 since it is certified. For insurance purposes.

It will be a legal grow most of the time. Are you talking about something like a fire or something?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It will be a legal grow most of the time. Are you talking about something like a fire or something?
exactly. Like if you cut the end off an extension cord and replace the end with a new one from the hardware store. Then you have a fire and they determine it was that cord that started the fire. No insurance, at least in Canada. Not usually an issue for anyone unless they are a company and need to make sure fixtures meet regulations and are certified. That's the difference in cost you see between the 2.

Diesel21

Diesel21

I'm over complicating things as usual.

Lol. That’s ok. I just figure I would get a better yield from the 600. And for the price it’s a no brainer to me. I have a lot of electrical experience so everything will be Gfci protected and there is a smoke detector down there so it should be very safe.

Top Bottom