New 6x9 - 1550w Led/hid - Dinafem Haze Xxl Auto - 4 Rdwc / 8 Soil

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

Hahaha yeah, i hope these pull through good, the rot is mostly off the others, but there is some discolorage still. H202 do your magic

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That Hg Will eat all the dead root material and have them looking white. I recommend adding it asap. The h2o2 dissipates quick, so the rest of the week you're building bad bac again. You should sterilize one good time then add the Hg so it can take over the res and holds down the Shitty bacteria.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

You've got all the right ingredients. The Hg works better the warmer it gets but works great at 70. I'm running in the mid to upper 70s. The manufacture says it peaks at like 80 I believe. Someone just posted a email from them.

That h2o2 will sterilize, but that's just setting a clean slate fit what ever to take over again. If you have that Hg in there it's what thrives. I'll get root pic in a sec.

scubascrog

scubascrog

@Midwestjay check it lol
20160624 204848

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Oh good shit bro. Give it a lil time and you should be golden. All your others parameters are good. I used to always worry about temps and slime all the time. I've been using this around a year and don't even think about the roots. Next grow when you start with it, all the bad shit will never have a chance to get started. It's a staple in my grow.

Top Bottom