New Asf

• Thread starter Seahorse38
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seahorse38

Seahorse38

Stage 4 breast cancer. 38 yr old female new here. Depressed and in Missouri...yeah 2 states away from legal RSO. I only get $750 a month or I would be on my way there trust me. Just wanted to say hey and sorry I'm usually a ball of energy and fun but I am in so much pain.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I hear that. I used to live in a small town called willow springs in Missouri ... good weed and good ppl lol !!

Seahorse38

Seahorse38

I hear that. I used to live in a small town called willow springs in Missouri ... good weed and good ppl lol !!
What!! Lol never heard of it. I'm right outside St. Louis city. Damn time to google this mfr.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Lol in southern Missouri. If Arkansas would hurry up and get inspects done they could grow and you would only be a state away from some meds.

Seahorse38

Seahorse38

Yeah just looked it up...very pretty!! I wish someone would hurry. I have a good family friend in AZ that was sending me random oil but I heard for what I have it has to be a ratio of on part rso to 3 parts cbd. I was taking rice grain sizes of some potent oil and also cbd but I guess not doing it right. I didn't get to do it for 3 months, but I hear of ppl getting cured all the time. Not sure how I could ever get or afford the amount you eventually need, which is a gram of oil a day. Damn. And buying the weed and making the oil costs more than him sending it trust me!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Theirs a lot of great information here if you would like to know how to grow your own medicine and make your own oils. Hope you feel better!

Top Bottom