New breeding project

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well I am converting flower rooms into pollination rooms to help increase production. I am also going to seed my whole outdoor crop this year and so there will be some serious dank and new lines popping. My question for you all is..... What are you all most interested in?

I plan on filling my indoor room and all my ourdoor with Underdawg mother cuts. I have a choice on how to go about the initial phase of breeding. I have two Ideas, first I can reverse the Triangle Cut and hit her to the Underdawg. Or I can work a nice male from my BX2 line and hit the underdawg again. What do you guys want to see?

We are also going to continue working on my BB x Underdog OG which as you old timers know, I did the initial F1 5 or 6 years back and they were phenominal. I get hit up everyday to start working that line into perfection. And that BB is DJ Shorts actual BB mother breeder he uses on his BB line to make beans, so rest assured sees the real deal.

The Abomidable Snowman will be worked, but she has a little work that needs to be done. There are some gems in there for sure, but there are still some more sativa lanky phenos thast all need to be bred out. But expect a nice variation with some very special plants popping up, you will have to pheno hunt with this stock until I can refine it more.

I also have some OLD SCHOOL genetics that I intend to bring back. I have my UD x Vietnameese Black, I have Chemdog D x Columbian Gold, I have a few other sativa goodies if anyone is interested in me working some sativa bloodlines.

We have our Silver Bubster that is a great representation of Bubba Kush which will be worked this year.

In the course of the year we have also acquired some old school genetics, like The real Cough, The real Old school BB cut floating in the early nineties predating DJ Short, also got a hold of the Daywrecker cut, also am acquiring the old school early nineties Afghani that smell of pine tree sap, not thios sweet sting ghani phenos which is all you see these day. We also acquired that super dank Durbin Poison pheno floating around which is super dank. Also have a few other very very promising cuts on there way which will blow all your minds. All these genetics are of the older school varietals as my main goal is to introduce old school genes back into the gene pool after amsterdam fucked up all the works and bottleknnecked and inbred everything. Its time to introduce the word dank back into the weed conversation and it is coming folks.

Any and all opinions are welcome and would love to hear your input.

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have made some colombian crosses and they come out awesome. I would like to see something new that is not an "OG" but the market is too fickle.

Yeah man start with a CG to your underdawg. CG will be dominant but I bet you get some real nice F-1s.

Power OG

Power OG

hell yea this is going to be great year, in kno i would love to see TK x Underdawg, and also a further bx of the underdawg, that BB x Underdawg sounds ridankulous! vietnamese black x miami white, i think the one im really waiting to see is,(BB x Moondawg)x Underdawg).
Respect Bro if you need me, i always have a open spot for your creations
Respect
TMB

EVOKE

EVOKE

Most definitely a TK reverse x underdawg and TK fems if thats possible... we in socal love our pine sol soapy og's... wow and old skool afghani that smells like pine sap will tickle some fancys around here.... count me in loompa silver bubster x durbin poison... TK x Durbin:woot:... Afghani x Durbin stop teasing me Loompa...

Power OG

Power OG

Most definitely a TK reverse x underdawg and TK fems if thats possible... we in socal love our pine sol soapy og's... wow and old skool afghani that smells like pine sap will tickle some fancys around here.... count me in loompa silver bubster x durbin poison... TK x Durbin:woot:... Afghani x Durbin stop teasing me Loompa...
yea that sounds like some damk evoke
respect
TMB

tweedy

tweedy

Would also like to see you work Green Crack into some of your lines, I feel like its skunk nature would fit right in with the fuel profile and would significantly shorten the yeti/headband flower time without sacrificing yield.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Loving the input guys and as I started comtemplating....I think I might do a reversed GSC cut we have and hit the straight UD. I had been planning on using erkle, but the GSC cut is dank and I think ultimately will combine and match up better, while still throwing out purple phenos, that rank in THC higher than the urkle. Thats a great idea.

Im also going to work the Vitemeese x OG and hit a male to the mother UD, those Vitnameese phenos were dank weed, and the aroma profile was straight dank, I think that is a winner waiting to be worked into perfection. Of course we have facilities where are last male will come from, since I found an outstanding female that almost idetical to my UD, This next gen of Yet is going to be stellar. Also have facilities set up for further linebreeding on the Foodog and also the silver bubster. Also have facilities all set up to work the BB x UD cross. I am also in contact with a group of high class respectable breeders that have been breeding all CBD high strains, so in colaboration, we will be also introducing their work with our and so expect to see High CBD options coming soon, and I mean 20% plus in the CBD category....some serious CBD meds for those in dire need of CBD's. I only work with the the top most proficient and caring breeders that do give a shit about their lines. Rest assured these CBD lines are spectacular.

Keep the ideas flowing guys, of all your ideas, you never know which one will strike my fancy also and Ill have to make room. Keep them coming and props to those that have already helped me decide a few different avenues to pursue.

tweedy

tweedy

Loving the input guys and as I started comtemplating....I think I might do a reversed GSC cut we have and hit the straight UD. I had been planning on using erkle, but the GSC cut is dank and I think ultimately will combine and match up better, while still throwing out purple phenos, that rank in THC higher than the urkle. Thats a great idea.

Im also going to work the Vitemeese x OG and hit a male to the mother UD, those Vitnameese phenos were dank weed, and the aroma profile was straight dank, I think that is a winner waiting to be worked into perfection. Of course we have facilities where are last male will come from, since I found an outstanding female that almost idetical to my UD, This next gen of Yet is going to be stellar. Also have facilities set up for further linebreeding on the Foodog and also the silver bubster. Also have facilities all set up to work the BB x UD cross. I am also in contact with a group of high class respectable breeders that have been breeding all CBD high strains, so in colaboration, we will be also introducing their work with our and so expect to see High CBD options coming soon, and I mean 20% plus in the CBD category....some serious CBD meds for those in dire need of CBD's. I only work with the the top most proficient and caring breeders that do give a shit about their lines. Rest assured these CBD lines are spectacular.

Keep the ideas flowing guys, of all your ideas, you never know which one will strike my fancy also and Ill have to make room. Keep them coming and props to those that have already helped me decide a few different avenues to pursue.
Sitting on about 5 vietnamese males and a hundred vietnamese beans if you end up wanting to explore those genetics more. :) Let the dank begin. Straight mint on the stem rub and vigor for days.

shawnskush

shawnskush

@loompa Will you be at the Sf cup this june? Would love to chop it up for a sec and grab a couple packs of whatever beans you have available. Kinda sketched out on online orders but if i can grab em at an event I grab all I can lol

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Would also like to see you work Green Crack into some of your lines, I feel like its skunk nature would fit right in with the fuel profile and would significantly shorten the yeti/headband flower time without sacrificing yield.

I can just speak for me, but I am not a big fan of all those sweet stinky afghan phenos that is all you se today. I remember in the early nineties pulling this straight up ghani weed that nothing close to sweet stink and was pure piney and skunky. Im trying to get those old school genetics back into our gene pool, cause god knows the gene pool now just sucks. My dream is to bring back the straight up piney skunk ghani phenos that used to hit Cali all the time. Now amsterdam has shit so inbred and Skunkman coming out in public saying he breeds skunk for sweet stink cause he doesnt like the skunk phenos coupled with the fact he said he has old stock that still have roadkill gene is them, and he's just sitting ther on them????? What a waste and just another reason how amsterdam breeders fucked it all up. Remember the days they bred for red hairs cause they though THC was in the hairs??...LOLOLOL. How many genes got deleted from the gene pool by them focussing on Red Hair breeding? Its up to us to show the new path, and put amsterdam to sham, cause anyone who has grown amsterdam stuff know it is shit. I spent 20,000 on amsterdam genes only to find out they all use the same sweet stink ghani, the same 4 haze phenos, the same haze thats been around for decades, the same everything, theres nothing new in amsterdam and they sure as hell have never shown up to the scene with anything worth keeping except their old shit which is now extinct, like the original cough, the old school dank big bud, NL, NL#5, skunk weed, haze, you name it, the list goes on...all just recycled all the same genes and thats why all the herb there is almost all the same...one ghani pheno, 4 haze phenos, I master kush pheno (which sucks) all their lettuce HK plants, all sativa offereings which are all just ultimately from shanti and neville back in the day. I wonder what gen they are...f25?...LOLOLOL

Power OG

Power OG

I can just speak for me, but I am not a big fan of all those sweet stinky afghan phenos that is all you se today. I remember in the early nineties pulling this straight up ghani weed that nothing close to sweet stink and was pure piney and skunky. Im trying to get those old school genetics back into our gene pool, cause god knows the gene pool now just sucks. My dream is to bring back the straight up piney skunk ghani phenos that used to hit Cali all the time. Now amsterdam has shit so inbred and Skunkman coming out in public saying he breeds skunk for sweet stink cause he doesnt like the skunk phenos coupled with the fact he said he has old stock that still have roadkill gene is them, and he's just sitting ther on them????? What a waste and just another reason how amsterdam breeders fucked it all up. Remember the days they bred for red hairs cause they though THC was in the hairs??...LOLOLOL. How many genes got deleted from the gene pool by them focussing on Red Hair breeding? Its up to us to show the new path, and put amsterdam to sham, cause anyone who has grown amsterdam stuff know it is shit. I spent 20,000 on amsterdam genes only to find out they all use the same sweet stink ghani, the same 4 haze phenos, the same haze thats been around for decades, the same everything, theres nothing new in amsterdam and they sure as hell have never shown up to the scene with anything worth keeping except their old shit which is now extinct, like the original cough, the old school dank big bud, NL, NL#5, skunk weed, haze, you name it, the list goes on...all just recycled all the same genes and thats why all the herb there is almost all the same...one ghani pheno, 4 haze phenos, I master kush pheno (which sucks) all their lettuce HK plants, all sativa offereings which are all just ultimately from shanti and neville back in the day. I wonder what gen they are...f25?...LOLOLOL
Lmao! bring the funkskunk back bro! i agree they screwed shit up over there and now we fixing it.
respect
TMB

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Lmao! bring the funkskunk back bro! i agree they screwed shit up over there and now we fixing it.
respect
TMB
Hell yea brother. I dont know how many were arond in the early early nineties, wehn ther was a gun metal blue, rock hard, massive resin and smelled straight up like BB muffind. It was in circulation many years befor DJ even showed up to the scene. This is the real deal BB, not from DJ Short. Now if I could find a cut of Federations seeds Hawaiin Sativa, that was dank. That was like smoking herb for the first time, all giggles and heppy positive vibration....great fucking smoke. I lost my mom, and now no more seeds. Its such a shame to see all this dank just slowly dissappear.

And even the real deal BubbleGum....not the TH seeds Bubble gun which seems to me to be much more NL dominated, the real Bubblegum was great work and could use some breeding work to modernize here. So much good shit out there....Its just a matter of getting it. Im also working on a very reliable source that has the roadkill pheno, I havent finalized out deal, but rest assure seriously big things are in the works. We might even be hooking up with some other folks that were at the Spanabis cup and we hit it off pretty good. They have full breeding faculities and the whole infrastructure to produce in mumbers so Inm hoping to get production up so we dont have thissmall batch releases anymore and give people much easier access to our work. So between spring planting, prepping properties and dirt, setting up drip systems, seed projects and flower projects for our clubs from frisco to L.a> and we are corporatizinf right now so we are incredibly busy. Im basically up now cause Im still on a high from the Mecca Cup and have whole new ideas to implement and business partnerships to work seeds together in bigger volumn. Doing all out corporate paperwork and putting in Federal trademarks for all out logos under an apparel company so we can get a fed trademark has kept me supper busy. I just went through about 30 emails and have 10 left, I plan on getting to you guys as soon as I can. Take it easy folks, and look forward to all your input.

Loompa:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom