New Cannabis Franchise Might Take Over Market

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How is it that a cannabis franchise can open up when cannabis is still a class 1 drug? Things are either not what they seem or the company "Canna Paste" is pushing the envelope. Are things moving that fast? We all know cannabis futures are exploding but what makes the company Canna Paste worthy of stepping off the curb onto the busy franchise highway?

After spending the day with Brad Morehouse founder of Canna Paste my eyes were opened to some very interesting facts. It seems that the whole world is stuck in a primitive or obsolete method in making cannabis oils and butter. The so called RSO or Cannabis oil is made with toxic solvents or at best 190 proof alcohol which is extremely flammable and dangerous to make. Over the years there have been several news reports of serious injuries from such explosions. Morehouse says the ignorance of such methods have actually discredited the medical value of cannabis in the public view.

Canna Paste and New Cure are the first two companies to manufacture cannabis paste which is the most natural and effective form of cannabis. Your choice of coconut oil, olive oil or vegetable glycerin cooked by a low temperature canning method. Just like canning vegetables and fruits but at 180F for 10 and a half hours. That seems all safe and natural but wait until you get a look at the profit margin of this new method. It is standard knowledge that the cannabis oil (solvent) method creates 3 months of supply per pound of raw cannabis. Depending where you buy it the raw cannabis will run between $2,700.00 to $5,000.00 per pound. Many cancer, epilepsy or lyme patients cannot afford this since it's NOT covered by insurance. Amazingly, Cannabis paste on the other hand is 1,667% more efficient to make compared to the oil. One pound of cannabis makes 32 months of supply. That is 1,667% more THC and CBD per pound. This makes it over ten times more affordable for the consumer. You might ask how can this be true? Simply look at it this way, when making the oil you have one pound of cannabis to start with and end up with only 2 oz of oil/solvent. Where did the other 14 oz go? Right into the trash can. Someone had to be really stoned to create that method.

Some critics say you must have a strong dose (concentrated) to kill off the cancer but the proof is in the pudding as is if you were to take 2.4 grams of the paste you will be singing "Dream On" by Aerosmith at the top of your lungs. Well hopefully not but you get the point. 2.4 grams a day x 31 = 1 jar or one months' supply. There is no reason to concentrate the cannabis as our bodies assimilate the cannabinoids just like eating spinach.

Interesting fact. Florida legislative law recently added the words "paste or oil" to the low THC Charlotte's Web law for epilepsy.

Interesting enough, besides the medical cannabis world, the recreational users are also finding the paste to be the preferred choice. Seems that smoking cannabis lasts only 2 to 3 hours but the paste lasts 8 to 12 hours.

Currently you cannot patent marijuana or cannabis methods, so Canna Paste did the next best thing and trademarked Cannabis Paste and Canna Paste. Since 2010, CannaPaste.com has created products using the phrase cannabis paste, marijuana paste, Canna Lite, Canna Wake and Canna Sleep.

For information about Cannabis Paste V.S Cannabis Oil, visit CannaPaste.com.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2353938

O

onegreenday

I bought hemp paste from Brad Morehouse (he has many companies & numerous names and websites cannapaste hemppaste holden's hope) and the product is bogus and not as claimed. Brad claims there is " over 2000 mg-CBD in each jar " but my lab test shows that to be false. I took a sample from their product to a Massachusetts certified cannabis testing lab and the jar that is supposed to contain 2000 mg of CBD (cannabidiol) only contains 592mg. The product gave me headaches and pain in my neck and lymph nodes. I suspect it contains mycotoxins and will do further testing.

B

Burned Haze

^ just shows the corruptions of those fucktards and willing to hurt the sick or wanting for cash :(

G

Good Grief

I bought hemp paste from Brad Morehouse (he has many companies & numerous names and websites cannapaste hemppaste holden's hope) and the product is bogus and not as claimed. Brad claims there is " over 2000 mg-CBD in each jar " but my lab test shows that to be false. I took a sample from their product to a Massachusetts certified cannabis testing lab and the jar that is supposed to contain 2000 mg of CBD (cannabidiol) only contains 592mg. The product gave me headaches and pain in my neck and lymph nodes. I suspect it contains mycotoxins and will do further testing.
I have looked and looked and looked and Brad's businesses (and there are many) never have any reviews. I was really interested in his hemp paste - but the mlm marketing was off putting. Do you know any more about it? There must be a way to buy a ready to take product that isn't a scam!! Sigh.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just make butter and pressed hash. You don't need all that store bought stuff.

Top Bottom