New Commercial Grow Set Up.

• Thread starter Budds Bunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budds Bunny

I’ve been away for some time now but our state has finally legalized medical marijuana and I have decided to get back into it.

I have a 70 by 30 insulated building and am goi g to start in before I expand. I have 2 10x20 tents from before but I am looking for a good design and prolly gonna do a DIY RDWC system because I don’t wanna pay current culture for one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I can get you a great deal on vertical commercial grow racks. Let me know if you need any.

N

nicolajanjak

I’ve been away for some time now but our state has finally legalized medical marijuana and I have decided to get back into it.

I have a 70 by 30 insulated building and am goi g to start in before I expand. I have 2 10x20 tents from before but I am looking for a good design and prolly gonna do a DIY RDWC system because I don’t wanna pay current culture for one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
dont bother yourself with dwc
for commercial setup you need air condtionnier and rockwool with drippers
drain to waste
recirculated is not optimum method, even if some people will tell you contrary

fresh nute each time and no root problem with rtw

peace

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmm....what kind of deal?

Depends on what you need. I’ve got a commercial section on my site that I’m expanding. But of course I’ll hook anyone from here up with the best deal they can get for what we carry. I’m cool like that ;-)

Just contact me on the site or here with your dimensions and needs and I’ll get you quoted. We normally do installation as well but if it’s a small setup then we don’t have to do the install. Just depends. We want to give you the best service.

Top Bottom