New Drop From Brothers Grimm Next Week

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The new drop from Brothers Grimm will be here next week :)

Cinderella 99 (Jack Herer x Princess)
She’s BACK… the legendary Cinderella 99. When Brothers Grimm closed in 2002, the small batches of their original seeds were quickly depleted. Over the years, elite growers continued to clone their Cinderella 99 moms to preserve them, and several notable breeders continued the legacy by creating hybrids of C99. It’s Mr Soul's immense pleasure to reissue the Bros Grimm’s most famous strain, recreated using all the experience gleaned from years of reflection and observation. Select individuals grown from the original batch of C99 were evaluated until a male was chosen to pollenate the original “Holy Grail” Princess female. The results are fit to satisfy the pickiest connoisseur’s expectations of flavor and quality. This batch produces a fairly high percentage of purple phenotypes. Rich in terpenes ranging from fruity to funky, all in the same bud, the flavor and aroma are intense. And of course, the famous clear, soaring C99 effect to spark the imagination and motivate creativity - heavily influenced by Haze - devastatingly psychoactive. Cinderella 99 yields are highly dependent on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. Generally 1-2 lbs/kW depending on the grower’s style.

Rosetta Stone (Jack Herer x P75)

Mr Soul had wanted this release to be even heavier in resin production and overall yield without sacrificing flavor. So this Rosetta Stone flowers a bit longer, but what a joy it is to behold these sparkling colas finishing their 8th and final week. It clones remarkably well and is generally an easy plant to work with. The major difference in this release is the mother plant’s genetics. Brothers Grimm pollinated a very special Jack Herer female with an incredible male they discovered when they grew some P75 seeds that MrSoul had stashed away. He looks like a male version of their prized seed mother called Genius – his branching pattern is identical and his floral clusters are dense like female colas – just remarkable. When flowering, his pollen smelled of ripe Honeydew melon. Brothers Grimm feel the combination of this male to the world-famous Jack Herer, with all her amazing qualities, created the ultimate Rosetta Stone.

Apollo 13

Apollo 13: This skunky girl will make your eyes water with her pungent perfume. The delicate balance of indica/sativa makes Apollo 13 perfect for growers limited to a single strain. The long, fat colas and sparkling, sticky side branches really weigh in at harvest time. The effect is clear and cerebral, without a hint of paranoia. Her citrus flavor and happy effect make Apollo 13 very popular at parties! It’s remarkable the number of references to Apollo 13 that come up in discussions of elite cannabis still today. The plants are prized for the varied, but always outstanding phenotypes. There are breeders today who have continued to cross the Apollos through 5 generations and the resulting seeds are in still great demand. Brothers Grimm crossed their most highly prized original Apollo 13 female to a P75 male they grew out from vintage seeds MrSoul had stashed away. These are ideal genetics to create the quintessential Apollo 13 with a squat profile with short internodes and thick branches supporting dense, resinous buds that reek of citrus-tropical fruity aromas. An above-average yielder of very potent strain with the clear sativa effect– a speedy, thought-provoking, motivational for creative minds.

Grimmdica
Brothers Grimm heirloom Sensi Hashplant by their Afghani father produces an old school line of indica bliss with all the great qualities of a old school indica hybrid. The narcotic euphoria, the incredible Afghani flavor, the aroma of rich, hashy, acrid pine and savory tones await you in this hybrid.

Green Avenger

“Shortly before leaving NYC, my buddy “subcool” from TGA sent me a personalized copy of a book he’d written. In it, he waxed poetic over how much he loved the Genius bud I sent him a long time ago. I called him and thanked him for passionately continuing my genetics over the years while I was MIA and told him I’d create this strain, Green Avenger in his honor. Of course the mother is Genius, that’s obvious… however the male selection needed to be just the right compliment to capture her qualities in the progeny. As karma would have it, I was growing subcool’s award-winning Vortex (Apollo13 x Space Queen) cross, and those seeds produced a very unique male to compliment Genius. When we tested his Vortex sisters, we found two basic phenotypes (tall and short) both are very potent, but only the short ones have the tropical scent. This male combines with Genius to produce squat, branchy plants with tropical scented flowers bursting out of every bud site on the long, sticky colas. Aroma has a citrus-pineapple flavor, delivering a speedy rush of euphoria. It’s simply Genius.” --Mr. Soul

HashMaster
Short compact kush plants that are outstanding resin producers of the highest order. Dense, rich and sticky flowers combined with classic kush and hashy aromas can be expected. A hash makers delight.

icanfarm

icanfarm

Oh how I want the Rosetta Stone! Lol
Ok k bro by the tone of your post your in the know about the Rosetta what gives any advice you can pass my way I have some land race beans and I'm looking to try my hand at breeding also growing stuff that's different the market is saturated with gelato purp and cookie strains where I am.I'm kinda old school and like deep flavor and intense set back and let my head float kind of effects .not trying to hijack the thread just looking for advice if I've stepped on toes or comited a sin plz delete with my apologies

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I actually have a few green avengers vegging right now if you guys would like to see them?
hoping doing this wont piss off the mod's.
20170114 092406
20170122 115546
20170122 115613
20170126 150136
20170126 150149
I actually couldnt be happier!

Top Bottom