• Thread starter KingJamesOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingJamesOG

KingJamesOG

Damn I'm jealous the web site I herd they were dropping on crashed

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

To see the full drop list before the new release go live anywhere on the web, check out their menu. www.archiveportland.net click on menu and scroll down to seeds. Certainly some enteresting new gear in there.

clandestino

clandestino

If anybody knows of the new gear dropping anywhere in Europe, please do share this info?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
More for us! Funny how people want to get top dollar for their finished product but want genetics for free or dirt cheep. We keep prices on some of our crosses so high just to keep inexperienced growers from buying them. Those who know, know...

Bahaha! Sorry to burst your bubble but I never found a keeper out of the doctas chucks. There is much better seeds out there for half that price and thats from experience.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Another thing, how could I buy seeds from the docta when he openly says he will REWARD people for ratting on others? Lame

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Bahaha! Sorry to burst your bubble but I never found a keeper out of the doctas chucks. There is much better seeds out there for half that price and thats from experience.

Burst away person. Dig this though: I don't expect keepers out of every F1 pack, ever. I will again impose the notion that best shit is not cheap. $100-$200 isn't bad at all. OH NO I DIDN'T FIND A KEEPER I JUST HAVE A POUND OF DANK. Is that NOT worth $100 investment in seeds?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Burst away person. Dig this though: I don't expect keepers out of every F1 pack, ever. I will again impose the notion that best shit is not cheap. $100-$200 isn't bad at all. OH NO I DIDN'T FIND A KEEPER I JUST HAVE A POUND OF DANK. Is that NOT worth $100 investment in seeds?
I am talking about $200 a pack, not $100. I can see paying $100 for the best but not $200. You say you don't expect to find a keeper out of a pack, so a person needs to pay $400 for 2 packs to maybe find a keeper? How can you have a pound of "dank" if you didn't find a keeper? For me, a keeper would have to provide relief for my medical needs, so a pound a meds that don't provide relief to me is useless really. I don't sell, so I dont make a dime off anything that don't make the cut.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Its a fact, the docta posted it on IG.

So you don't have a screen shot or any sort of citation? I will see if I can make any light of this.

As for the keeper concept, I don't know how at this point you aren't finding relief from 95%+ of what you pop. Not trying to be a dick, but after 10,000+ seeds in just a few years with less thaan 5 keepers, I am not a bit disappointed, I popped almost all F1s. You want keepers from every bean, buy F7 or later filial generations of seed. It is not on the breeder if you don't understand what you are buying, so long as they label it clearly.

Do you flower 4 inch tall plants thaat only yield a few grams? I haven't ran a seed in years that didn't at least give me a qp of good meds. That means 5 femals out of a 10 pack gives me 20oz under a 1k all day everyday. Maybe you use a single 150w HPS and the numbers don't dd up?

Fort verified truly rare and elite genetics I wont bat an eye at $5k in seeds, even if it means I might be paying up to $50 per bean. I understand the value of finding a truly elite specimen. How many clones will come off it? 1000's? 10s of thousands? Get real damn guy.

This is why our better gear has a high price tag. Buying F1s is absolutely gambling. The likely hood any of us find the next elite world market dominating cut is virtually 0, but we love the hunt and do it anyway. Lots of breeders don't give 2 shits if you think their gear is too costly, they would rather pop the beans themselves than see unaware persons waste them... 2 cents!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
So you don't have a screen shot or any sort of citation? I will see if I can make any light of this.

As for the keeper concept, I don't know how at this point you aren't finding relief from 95%+ of what you pop. Not trying to be a dick, but after 10,000+ seeds in just a few years with less thaan 5 keepers, I am not a bit disappointed, I popped almost all F1s. You want keepers from every bean, buy F7 or later filial generations of seed. It is not on the breeder if you don't understand what you are buying, so long as they label it clearly.

Do you flower 4 inch tall plants thaat only yield a few grams? I haven't ran a seed in years that didn't at least give me a qp of good meds. That means 5 femals out of a 10 pack gives me 20oz under a 1k all day everyday. Maybe you use a single 150w HPS and the numbers don't dd up?

Fort verified truly rare and elite genetics I wont bat an eye at $5k in seeds, even if it means I might be paying up to $50 per bean. I understand the value of finding a truly elite specimen. How many clones will come off it? 1000's? 10s of thousands? Get real damn guy.

This is why our better gear has a high price tag. Buying F1s is absolutely gambling. The likely hood any of us find the next elite world market dominating cut is virtually 0, but we love the hunt and do it anyway. Lots of breeders don't give 2 shits if you think their gear is too costly, they would rather pop the beans themselves than see unaware persons waste them... 2 cents!

I guess you pretty much summed it up when you said " You havent ran a seed in yrs that didnt provide a qp of good meds". Your opinion of good meds differs from mine, I guess I set my bar a bit higher than you.
Not sure why it would matter what size light I use or what size the plant is when I flower it, because if its 4 grams or 4 ounces and it does not meet my medical needs (keeper) it goes to the burn pile or donated for free to those in need who it MIGHT provide relief to. I dont sell weed.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I guess you pretty much summed it up when you said " You havent ran a seed in yrs that didnt provide a qp of good meds". Your opinion of good meds differs from mine, I guess I set my bar a bit higher than you.
Not sure why it would matter what size light I use or what size the plant is when I flower it, because if its 4 grams or 4 ounces and it does not meet my medical needs (keeper) it goes to the burn pile or donated for free to those in need who it MIGHT provide relief to. I dont sell weed.

Cool story bro, but you just said you would burn it if it wasn't up to your standards. I guess you don't get "concepts". Is a month of relief for someone else that you donate those meds to worth $200? I think so. I guess you just have a lower value on human life if you burn meds like that. While VERY few plants have met my personal standards, the rest have helped plenty of people, which I certainly don't see as a waste. Let's not make this a pissing race. You're cheap and greedy, we get it.

I guess you also don't think it is a gamble buying F1s? Nice how you don't even address the reality of the situation, just insist you're right. Buy stable Dutch toilet paper seeds if you want the same thing from every bean.

Top Bottom