New Drop Of Archive Fire???

• Thread starter KingJamesOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You sure cant read well pauly, I said burn pile "OR" >>> donated for free to those in need !! So I am not sure where you get "we" think you are greedy and cheap. Who is "we" ?? LOL
My point with my first post was "I will pass" on $200 poly poly seeds when you can buy better for half that price right here at the farm. Its always a gamble buying ANY seeds. Everybody has their own opinion. Cheers, RB

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

You sure cant read well pauly, I said burn pile "OR" >>> donated for free to those in need !! So I am not sure where you get "we" think you are greedy and cheap. Who is "we" ?? LOL
My point with my first post was "I will pass" on $200 poly poly seeds when you can buy better for half that price right here at the farm. Its always a gamble buying ANY seeds. Everybody has their own opinion. Cheers, RB

Keep on passing. The fact that you would blame seeds on meds so bad you have to burn them in a pile is a joke. Did seeds give you PM, bud rot? I don't think so guy. Your stories are cool though.

As I represent a group when I post from this account, I consult the crew before posting things as inflamitory as calling you cheap and greedy before I post them to make sure they reflect the groups overall feeling. You burn meds that could have when to kids with cancer, so there is that.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Also, that's great you don't sell cannabis, but those seeds are coming from a legal market state where people do. So maybe the fact that any decent grower in that legal state can't get $10k in product out of 1 shitty 10 pack is why the prices are that high, because that is what they are worth. It's funny how you can come onto someone elses thread, cry foul with out proof, bitch, tell people you waste meds and act like I am the one with a twisted perspective.

Natural

Natural

Also, that's great you don't sell cannabis, but those seeds are coming from a legal market state where people do. So maybe the fact that any decent grower in that legal state can't get $10k in product out of 1 shitty 10 pack is why the prices are that high, because that is what they are worth. It's funny how you can come onto someone elses thread, cry foul with out proof, bitch, tell people you waste meds and act like I am the one with a twisted perspective.
Root's on point though..but Docta is on a roll..I personally like his work. But hey i've had so many disappointing seed pops end up in the hash pile or worse..it's pretty hard to shell out 200 a pack for a poly hybrid. If you had dealings with Doc you know he can be a bit abrasive and opinionated..deserves plenty of grumbles back his way. The thing root is referring to is when he opened up the flood gates on some good clones..he said no selling your extra cut to other people in line for marked up prices and if someone narcs on that they will be gifted. That's pretty much Doc's personality.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

That has nothing to do with Narcing... jesus fuck. So the guy wants everyone to get the cut for a fair price? Fuck him! Plus, wasn't that at HIS SHOP? Doesn't he have a right to control what goes on there? If you want to hustle, at least walk across the street? No, fat lazy America!

People need to be abrassive when you have to deal with whiny pissants all daay who want a handout. I guess free trade is not understood. Those $200 packs are sold out, must be hard to sell?

How does a seed pop end up worse than the hash pile and have it be the breeders fault? I am still foggy on this.

I get that some people think $200 is too mcuh and that is legit, but to call some one a snitch over controlling their own product and NOT putting into context is super shitty.

I would like to stay on everyones good side here, but @Natural what is your point other than you think $200 is too high aand some of Doc's gear is ok? How does that mean RB is on point? You really supported me more than him and I thank you for that.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I get at least 5 keepers out of every 12 pack of F1's :p LMAO just kiddn folks.

Very rare to never will you find solid keepers out of F1 stock. Like paul said wait till 5,6 or 7 filial gen before you get stable results.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And since no one asked my opinion here it is anyway. 200 a pack for F1 stock is way to much IMHO but it is a free market and that seems to be what the market will bear. Sure am glad I dont have to pay for my genetics!!!

Natural

Natural

That has nothing to do with Narcing... jesus fuck. So the guy wants everyone to get the cut for a fair price? Fuck him! Plus, wasn't that at HIS SHOP? Doesn't he have a right to control what goes on there? If you want to hustle, at least walk across the street? No, fat lazy America!

People need to be abrassive when you have to deal with whiny pissants all daay who want a handout. I guess free trade is not understood. Those $200 packs are sold out, must be hard to sell?

How does a seed pop end up worse than the hash pile and have it be the breeders fault? I am still foggy on this.

I get that some people think $200 is too mcuh and that is legit, but to call some one a snitch over controlling their own product and NOT putting into context is super shitty.

I would like to stay on everyones good side here, but @Natural what is your point other than you think $200 is too high aand some of Doc's gear is ok? How does that mean RB is on point? You really supported me more than him and I thank you for that.
you make good points..but you're also quite new..Root's been around as long as I have on this site..pretty much since it kicked off under one name or another. Point being..Doc's got the right to cash in on how he sees fit..but we old school man. We get most of our seeds free..but mostly stick to clone only anyways. Doc just rubs root the wrong way..and that is really okay..I'm sure Doc rubs himself wrong everyday just about like everybody else does to themselves when caught in the hustle.
BTW..I got a pack of Dosido's but them bitches be 2k brah (jk)

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

you make good points..but you're also quite new..Root's been around as long as I have on this site..pretty much since it kicked off under one name or another. Point being..Doc's got the right to cash in on how he sees fit..but we old school man. We get most of our seeds free..but mostly stick to clone only anyways. Doc just rubs root the wrong way..and that is really okay..I'm sure Doc rubs himself wrong everyday just about like everybody else does to themselves when caught in the hustle.
BTW..I got a pack of Dosido's but them bitches be 2k brah (jk)

Is my account me? Assumption are a slippery slope guy. We just hit 3 Do Si Dos cuts with a Hindu Kush male I have had for a bit. Check the thread I just made to clear this one up.

@Rootbound I am sorry for the name calling. I would like to be at a place in my life where I am above that. So again I sincerely appologize. Come talk about keepers!

Natural

Natural

Is my account me? Assumption are a slippery slope guy. We just hit 3 Do Si Dos cuts with a Hindu Kush male I have had for a bit. Check the thread I just made to clear this one up.

@Rootbound I am sorry for the name calling. I would like to be at a place in my life where I am above that. So again I sincerely appologize. Come talk about keepers!
sure slippery slope..but you should know about Root and me and any of the true heads heads already..any old ways. I'll dip and let ya smooth shit out. Doc loves OG and I do too..simple as that.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You still cant read very well and I get that now @Paul Simon . Yes you twisted this all around. I never bashed doctas gear, I said I never found a keeper out of the seeds I ran of his and I would pass on $200 a pack and I would not support someone who will reward people for ratting on others. I never called him a snitch for controlling his own product either that you posted above. Cheers, RB

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Ratting, snitching, whatever you want to call it, that isn't what he was up to, but I can see now that you don't live in the same reality the rest of us do. Calling them chucks is bashing... so yeah, I get it now.

Natural

Natural

Ratting, snitching, whatever you want to call it, that isn't what he was up to, but I can see now that you don't live in the same reality the rest of us do. Calling them chucks is bashing... so yeah, I get it now.
dude come on..the real Paul Simon would never bury the hatchet that way..burn a fattie..it's all love.
Doc's crazy off his rocker if he thinks he can control what happens in the parking lot..just madness from the hustle jack a roe

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
And since no one asked my opinion here it is anyway. 200 a pack for F1 stock is way to much IMHO but it is a free market and that seems to be what the market will bear. Sure am glad I dont have to pay for my genetics!!!

Couldn't agree more, and it is nice not to have to pay for genetics now a days. ;):cool:

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Docs got an ego,it happens to most with a lil fame ... sucks but its human nature. Can't control shit once it's out the door though, that reeks of control freak

Natural

Natural

Docs got an ego,it happens to most with a lil fame ... sucks but its human nature. Can't control shit once it's out the door though, that reeks of control freak
Pockets! true..human nature..I find it comedic..mostly harmless..a bit interesting..hardly news. I'd run his work np. Ask him for life advice? probably not..one thing for sure his seeds are always healthy and some of them knock it out of the park.
Seeds no matter where they came from are always a crap shoot tho you know i'm sure..folks hurrying to invest in a breeder that has game hedging their bets and trying to be relevant in a saturated market. There was a time when his packs were all 100. Hype game is like designer jeans..some gravitate to it or repelled by it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom