New Farmer

• Thread starter Brownboi419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brownboi419

Brownboi419

I was wandering could I mix calmag and big grow together and water them?i have grow outdoor but haven't used nutrients lol jus good old well water also I have marine cuisine how do I or should I use that?sorry for the newbie questions jus first time indoor grower

jipp

jipp

What I said but I got a light set up and tent and nutrients for 50 so I figured it was a good deal I haven't ever used nutrients before

i hear ya man, work with what you got..
im in dirt, and so far im having killer luck with maxsea veg, and maxsea bloom.. and micros.. thats it man, stupid simple.
cheap too.

but i have to save pennies man, so if that is what i got for X, and make it work best i could.

check it out, team blue popped
IMG 2799   Copy

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

i hear ya man, work with what you got..
im in dirt, and so far im having killer luck with maxsea veg, and maxsea bloom.. and micros.. thats it man, stupid simple.
cheap too.

but i have to save pennies man, so if that is what i got for X, and make it work best i could.

check it out, team blue popped
View attachment 704058

Yea figured I would try first time grow with what I got and then grow from there basically get my foot in the door

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

At about what height would you recommend taking clones from the chem bubble?

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

to early to tell. did the seeds have a name?
chris.

There was two dif pill containers full of seeds one of the containers had 2 small seed bags from fast buds which said crystal meth and west coast og could the person I got the tent from have made his own seeds from the autos?

jipp

jipp

There was two dif pill containers full of seeds one of the containers had 2 small seed bags from fast buds which said crystal meth and west coast og could the person I got the tent from have made his own seeds from the autos?
anything is possible bro, but im not sure.. you just gonna have to wait and see what the plant does. :) if its a auto you will know soon enough..

hope you are having a fantastic morning.
chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

anything is possible bro, but im not sure.. you just gonna have to wait and see what the plant does. :) if its a auto you will know soon enough..

hope you are having a fantastic morning.
chris.

I agree that's why I jus thought I would pop afew in and see how it goes while waitin for the chem bubble and death Star mature..my morning is going great so far I'm jus enjoyin the holiday weekend how about you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom