New flower room fluence led 4
New flower room fluence led 5
New flower room fluence led 6
New flower room fluence led 7
New flower room fluence led 8
New flower room fluence led 9

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

Day one of flower. Blue OG is the first one in. Humidity at 60% for the first four weeks. Then drop to 50%. Temperature is about 80 to 86°. Irrigation at 10 minutes on / 40 minutes off. Nighttime irrigation four minutes on/60 minutes off. Lights are 18 inches from the plants. Need to do some more trellising vending tonight. Will throw up some pics when the lights come on.

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

Looks really nice btw. Nice build bro
Hey thank you. Tons of hours into this. Anything that doesn’t look right please point it out.

That is some r12 polystyrene insulation made into a box, sealed, and taped to dehumidifier exhaust, so I can blow the hot air it makes outside. Takes a little longer to lower humidity but I don’t have my ac kicking on as much to compensate for the added heat.

Leew421

Leew421

You should be running co2 with the amount of light these put out.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hey thank you. Tons of hours into this. Anything that doesn’t look right please point it out.

That is some r12 polystyrene insulation made into a box, sealed, and taped to dehumidifier exhaust, so I can blow the hot air it makes outside. Takes a little longer to lower humidity but I don’t have my ac kicking on as much to compensate for the added heat.
Awesome bro I like it

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

You should be running co2 with the amount of light these put out.
Never of gotten into the CO2 game before. How long would a 50 pound bottle at 1200 ppm’s roughly last me in a space like this?

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

I have 2 spydrx plus and a spydrx lights. I'll be looking to add a vyprx plus in the middle of the 2 pluses
Yeah I know if you guys who run the spider plus and their lights are literally a few inches away from their plants. I’ve seen some other guys run the VYPr plus 18 inches away in veg and 14-18 in flower.

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

I have a PAR meter, when I get a chance I’ll throw up some numbers with some photos of some different heights and places in the canopy. I will have a chance to experiment with Lowering e the lights tomorrow.

Leew421

Leew421

It would last 2 weeks probably maybe more. Set it for 1100ppm lights on and 400ppm lights off

Top Bottom