New From Room

• Thread starter Dayman100
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dayman100

"New grow room" lol..

Setting up a new grow room and seeing what the pros think.

• Water reservoir outside of grow room running a drip feed to waste in coco with 3 lined up 4x4 trays in center of room with 1'4" -1'6" from the trays to the wall on both sides. With 8 plants in each 4x4 tray in 2 gallon pots at time of flower. Will be running 1000 watt hps/mh respectively. Celling height 12'.
Grow cycle will consist of 10-12 days cloning, 30 days in 3"x3", after 30 days in 3x3" flip to a 2 gallon pot, 30 days veg in 2 gallon pot.

After 30 days veg in the 2 gallon pot 90 day flower in same 2 gallon pot

Ventilation good hvac good.

Probably run canna a&b primarily.

Would really appreciate any thoughts / concerns thanks.

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

"New grow room" lol..

Setting up a new grow room and seeing what the pros think.

• Water reservoir outside of grow room running a drip feed to waste in coco with 3 lined up 4x4 trays in center of room with 1'4" -1'6" from the trays to the wall on both sides. With 8 plants in each 4x4 tray in 2 gallon pots at time of flower. Will be running 1000 watt hps/mh respectively. Celling height 12'.
Grow cycle will consist of 10-12 days cloning, 30 days in 3"x3", after 30 days in 3x3" flip to a 2 gallon pot, 30 days veg in 2 gallon pot.

After 30 days veg in the 2 gallon pot 90 day flower in same 2 gallon pot

Ventilation good hvac good.

Probably run canna a&b primarily.

Would really appreciate any thoughts / concerns thanks.

Why such a long veg time?

D

Dayman100

Bump.. ..

Maybe I don't feel like answering a question that could be answered using common since.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Bump.. ..

Maybe I don't feel like answering a question that could be answered using common since.
Alright then. Here is what my coir plants do in 21 days.
DSCN0734

and they finish like this.
DSCN0873

B

Burned Haze

Inless laws or or plant count means nothing and you were pheno hunting , you could easily run 8-12 plants in a 4x4b for the sake to find the gems with little % factor on your harvest at the end, the plants have no choice when they are being sea of green , the biggest tip is to remove the fan leafs and trellis the plants so they aren’t shaded ( most lights can only penetrate more than 3-4ft )

I understand you can grow 1 or 2 plants under 1 light but if your trying to find that gem/jewel . You don’t care having smaller plants and knowing which ones are runts ( I don’t want a whole light dedicated to a runt or a untested plant )

I am not defending the person above , just giving a viewpoint of why a person is doing more in a 4x4

Top Bottom