New Gardener Wanting To Learn.

• Thread starter Headband420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headband420

Hello, I'm headband420 and I have never grown cannabis before and I'd like to. So my father and I love bud and, have for a long time we spend a lot on it and use it as medice. Anyways we would like to grow in the legal state of Oregan and want grow our favorite strains. Blue Dream, 707 Headband, Guirilla Glue, Strawberry Cough, Grandaddy purple, ect.. lol So we want to start small maybe 2 plants to make sure we can get the hang of out and we live in a negorihood with kids so we want more of a steath grow and, ya know know with the FDA. So we're thinking maybe a stealth grow safe with LED grow nights and a basic soil grow.

Thanks for the help!
Blaze on!

G gnome

G gnome

Hello, I'm headband420 and I have never grown cannabis before and I'd like to. So my father and I love bud and, have for a long time we spend a lot on it and use it as medice. Anyways we would like to grow in the legal state of Oregan and want grow our favorite strains. Blue Dream, 707 Headband, Guirilla Glue, Strawberry Cough, Grandaddy purple, ect.. lol So we want to start small maybe 2 plants to make sure we can get the hang of out and we live in a negorihood with kids so we want more of a steath grow and, ya know know with the FDA. So we're thinking maybe a stealth grow safe with LED grow nights and a basic soil grow.

Thanks for the help!
Blaze on!

Here ya go....check this out...

D

Dudeparts

Here ya go....check this out...
Nice video, I have never seen one of those vacuum attachment trimmers before that is gnarly, lol it would suck listening to a shop vac all day while you are trimming :cry:

I

Impatmalone

Do yourself a favour forget the leds for about 5 years. For the price the savings and quality isnt there

Latest posts

Top Bottom