New Germination / Early Veg Question

• Thread starter docmur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
docmur

docmur

Hey Guys

I have a new grow of 16 small plants, planted 12 days ago from seed. All the plants have serrated leafs coming in and they're about 4 - 5 inches tall. I have them sitting solo cups, full of coco, and I just gave them a watering yesterday (3/5/2019), with a light feeding of Connoisseur A&B and Cal-Mag.

How often should I be watering them? Once they go into a "full veg", they're going to be have an auto watering setup, but right now they're in my 16 inch x 16 inch grow tent.

Thanks
D

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

Ahh I see. It’s 48” high. That makes sense. I was thinking a 16” cube, lol. I was looking for a small one to dry in but can’t really find any as small as I’d want.

docmur

docmur

Ahh I see. It’s 48” high. That makes sense. I was thinking a 16” cube, lol. I was looking for a small one to dry in but can’t really find any as small as I’d want.

I saw a short grow tent at a nutrient place near me in the GTA, from https://www.hollandindustry.com/grow-tents-c-108.html?osCsid=8csbh6m8lsctsul6bbe0boo2v2 , I don't think they carry it on a regular basis, but the last time I stopped in to pick up nutrient, it was sitting on a table, it was about 24 - 36" tall, which would be prefect.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Secret jardin propogator tent i have is 2’ x 3’ x 3’ tall. Meant for 3 seedling trays with domes.

Top Bottom