New Glass

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

So I've been keeping the local blowers busy making some custom pieces for me.

the first is a Nectar Collector or Dab Straw, whatever you want to call it. It's a nice piece to have around for those rare occasions i want to have a dab. That's an opal in the marble

next is a piece inspired by friend who visit last summer. I have a cigar roller made by Juicy. It rolls monster j's, similar to what my friend rolls for his safety meetings. Well, i was so impressed with his j's that i wanted to be able to use my cigar roller. It literally rolls and 8th into a J. So I was talking to my friends at G&G Smoke Shop in Omaha and had them make a chillum big enough to hold the huge cigars. The end is 9/16 inch inner diameter and almost 3/4 inch deep. It holds the cigar firmly perfectly enough that you don't have to worry about it falling out and when you smoke the J down far enough, it will then act as a bowl.
life is good

BTW, I have grown to prefer rolling j's instead of smoking out of glass. I really can't stand the burned up ass taste of a dirty piece.

Nectar collector 1 private
Nectarcollector 2 private
New chillum1 private
New chillum2 private
Chillum3 private
Chillum4 private
Chillum5 private
Smerb

Smerb

the first is a Nectar Collector or Dab Straw, whatever you want to call it. It's a nice piece to have around for those rare occasions i want to have a dab. That's an opal in the marble

next is a piece inspired by friend who visit last summer. I have a cigar roller made by Juicy. It rolls monster j's, similar to what my friend rolls for his safety meetings. Well, i was so impressed with his j's that i wanted to be able to use my cigar roller. It literally rolls and 8th into a J. So I was talking to my friends at G&G Smoke Shop in Omaha and had them make a chillum big enough to hold the huge cigars. The end is 9/16 inch inner diameter and almost 3/4 inch deep. It holds the cigar firmly perfectly enough that you don't have to worry about it falling out and when you smoke the J down far enough, it will then act as a bowl.
life is good

BTW, I have grown to prefer rolling j's instead of smoking out of glass. I really can't stand the burned up ass taste of a dirty piece.
Don't be upset man your smoking outta glass. Laugh at this one, what does burned up ass taste like?

guymandude

guymandude

from the tastes out of people's pieces around here, it tasted like charred, chemmy, nastiness, bitter and rather yucky.

I've grown buds before that when smoked out of a joint, tasted like you sucked on a skunk's tail - oily skunky funk and it, in comparison to a burned up piece, was delicious.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter

life is good

That glass joint holder is awesome!

Smerb

Smerb

from the tastes out of people's pieces around here, it tasted like charred, chemmy, nastiness, bitter and rather yucky.

I've grown buds before that when smoked out of a joint, tasted like you sucked on a skunk's tail - oily skunky funk and it, in comparison to a burned up piece, was delicious.
I have this one pipe that tastes pretty knarly.

guymandude

guymandude

my dogs blood will always run deep

some people had kids I have my dogs

oh my dopgs are my spolied children, now that my son is grown and moved away.

keep this in mind girls: it's ok to love your pets, just don't LOVE your pets

when you start buying peanut butter in 5 gallon vats, you may have a problem and your dogs will get very very fat

Top Bottom