New Grow Taking Off Today

• Thread starter Ot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ot420

Ot420

Hi all.. finally got everything up and running. 4×4 tent full spectrum led... everything is fine tuned. I have 11 3 in the pink and 5 bubblegum. Will narrow down to four. Growing tw in super soil..the other two with kindsoil and roots organic...have a tea brewer... just not familiar with it's use as of yet. But I'm pretty excited for my first grow.. any input would be awesome

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Hi all.. finally got everything up and running. 4×4 tent full spectrum led... everything is fine tuned. I have 11 3 in the pink and 5 bubblegum. Will narrow down to four. Growing tw in super soil..the other two with kindsoil and roots organic...have a tea brewer... just not familiar with it's use as of yet. But I'm pretty excited for my first grow.. any input would be awesome
What kind of led u using

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

Do u have any photos of your set up? I am also using a full spectrum LED. I'm 12 days into my grow.
IMG 20180206 074625
this is my biggest baby so far. 12 days ago this lady was a seed.lol I will be fallowing.

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

What are your genetics if I may ask
Honestly they are unknown as these are some seeds I have had stored for a few months while I decided if I wanted to start growing. Then by the time I figured it out I forgot what the name and strain. Lol

Ot420

Ot420

Honestly they are unknown as these are some seeds I have had stored for a few months while I decided if I wanted to start growing. Then by the time I figured it out I forgot what the name and strain. Lol
lol..gotcha

Top Bottom