New Grower Harvest Time ?

• Thread starter Bakraut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bakraut

This is my first grow and trying to find out if I’m getting close to harvest. I converted a mini fridge into a grow box and only growing one plant at a time.. should I start flush ? It’s a white widow auto

1D7FA66B F5A3 4065 A890 4ED7C4E77F2F
580270CF B36C 4C6C 9995 5F2D9B00DCEA
972B3A3E E3B7 46DC B1BB 6C77326FAC30
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome, by the looks of the leaves, maybe. What color are the trics?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What kind of ferts are you using? The reason I ask is most organic ferts don’t require a flush. Salt based ferts do require flushing two weeks before harvest. It’s hard to tell by looking at pics but I’d say you are getting close. Congrats on your first grow. I’m sure you’ve learned a lot along the way and your next grow will be even better. Kudos!

H

hawkman

Count 70-75 days from sprout to harvest, generally one flushes 1-2 weeks before harvest as you probably know- from picture might be 2 weeks (+) YES !! start the flush

B

Bakraut

I’m used Flora Nova grow and now Bloom..yea I learned a lot... I almost killed the plant at the start but it recovered..i used to small a pot ..I’m just worried about screwing it up this close.. don’t want to cut her down to early or to late..

H

hawkman

I’m used Flora Nova grow and now Bloom..yea I learned a lot... I almost killed the plant at the start but it recovered..i used to small a pot ..I’m just worried about screwing it up this close.. don’t want to cut her down to early or to late..
Just let it go and flush till harvest what were you amounts per gallon ?

can give you a great organic line - Humbolt County's Own

H

hawkman

Flora nova is an excellent nutrient. No reason to switch. Idk why anyone is trying to suggest u change...?

The dude didnt ask for fertilizer recommendations.
If it's not broke don't fix it -- I agree with you

P

Pass2TheLeft

Get a 40x power magnifying glass or jewellers loupe when 60% of your tricomes have changed to amber harvest it white widow takes between 65 to 75 days from 12/12 to be ready under normal indoor conditions if you harvest early all your hardwork was a waste of time flush for a min of 1 week 7days

S

Shawnery

You can see them good enough these days with a new phone. No where near as close as a glass but good enough to have a clue. Go take a photo as close as possible and then stretch it out.

Picture 20180615 1135001405135139698640780
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You can see them good enough these days with a new phone. No where near as close as a glass but good enough to have a clue. Go take a photo as close as possible and then stretch it out.

Your phones camera is WAY better than mine ;-). Cool tip though. I may have a macro lens for my dslr camera I can try that with next time.

S

Shawnery

Another thing to look for is when they start to fall over. Before they're ripe they'll stand straight up with the head on top. Once they become ready, cloudy or amber because they both have their places, the head of the trich will start to fall over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom