New Grower In Kaiserslautern

• Thread starter Ribsman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ribsman

Hello THC Farmer community. I'm totally new to growing and would love to chat with other growers near me who have the same availability of equipment, same climate, etc. I read a lot of posts talking about specific set-ups, but then can't get my hands on some of those items due to location. Any other growers here in Kaiserslautern??

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello THC Farmer community. I'm totally new to growing and would love to chat with other growers near me who have the same availability of equipment, same climate, etc. I read a lot of posts talking about specific set-ups, but then can't get my hands on some of those items due to location. Any other growers here in Kaiserslautern??
I dont know about there but i know growers in germany

SMACKA

SMACKA

Welcome aboard. I'd never heard of your City but I love the name. It makes me want to visit some day.

What kind of items are you having trouble sourcing in Kaiserslautern?

R

Ribsman

Welcome aboard. I'd never heard of your City but I love the name. It makes me want to visit some day.

What kind of items are you having trouble sourcing in Kaiserslautern?

Well, I've got my nuts, lights, fabric pots, biobiz organic soil, etc. And seeds are actually REALLY easy to get. But it took months of searching to set this up. Would have been much easier with an experienced mentor.

Plus, I would love to be able to see others setups in person and have them check mine out. I still feel like I'm doing okay, but 3-4 months is a long time to wait to find out I screwed something out in week 2.

G gnome

G gnome

Well, I've got my nuts, lights, fabric pots, biobiz organic soil, etc. And seeds are actually REALLY easy to get. But it took months of searching to set this up. Would have been much easier with an experienced mentor.

Plus, I would love to be able to see others setups in person and have them check mine out. I still feel like I'm doing okay, but 3-4 months is a long time to wait to find out I screwed something out in week 2.

Glad to have ya man

SMACKA

SMACKA

I still feel like I'm doing okay, but 3-4 months is a long time to wait to find out I screwed something out in week 2.

Totally understand. One thing I've learned from my couple indoor grows is that the forums can be a gift and a curse.

If you don't have a mentor helping you 1-on-1, you're constantly balancing out (a) if the person you're talking to is knowledgeable and (b) if they've given your specific situation enough thought.

Still, all of the problems that have wrecked crops over the years would have been resolved if I'd just posted more pics, listened to other members on the forum, and stayed on top of my updates.

With that said, would love to see what you've got going on in your room :)

Top Bottom