New Grower

• Thread starter Reid77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reid77

Reid77

Hi here is a pic of a lady that was outside until yesterday I moved it in to put in my 4x4 tent with 1300 watts of led it has just started to bud before moving in wondering if I should leave it under veg for a bit longer to get it looking greener and more luscious any advice would be great thanks

New grower
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That plant is going to almost double in size in flowering so plan accordingly. You might want to hit her with some grow fert and CalMag. Something with nitrogen so she darkens up a tad. Good luck and kudos on your grow.

Reid77

Reid77

That plant is going to almost double in size in flowering so plan accordingly. You might want to hit her with some grow fert and CalMag. Something with nitrogen so she darkens up a tad. Good luck and kudos on your grow.
So should i leave lights on 12/12 or go to 18/6 for a bit with her?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’d let her a little healthier and then make the switch but you can do either or. That’s just my opinion. Give her a week after you hit her with ferts and CalMag and see how she looks. You could prune her back some or tie her down as well if she’s getting out of control. Just letting you know she’ll get bigger once she’s in flowering.

Reid77

Reid77

I’d let her a little healthier and then make the switch but you can do either or. That’s just my opinion. Give her a week after you hit her with ferts and CalMag and see how she looks. You could prune her back some or tie her down as well if she’s getting out of control. Just letting you know she’ll get bigger once she’s in flowering.
Yea I realize that she's already tied down a bit keep tieing down as needed thanks

Reid77

Reid77

Here is an updated pic of my girl starting to bud nicely since the move indoors
20180914 161938

Top Bottom