New Growth At Harvest, Can It Be Used?

• Thread starter NewOldGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Hello, I read a post somewhere that when you have new hairs at the top of your buds at Harvest they should not be used and go ahead and cut off. They say it could be a heat stress problem which could happen here cuz I got up to 92° by accident. So if you look at the photo to see if the top a little white hairs misses on day 60 and I'm ready to go as far as I know. Please let me know if I should cut off the tops and not use them or if it's usable or what thanks.

Screenshot 20170731 101056

Polar510

Polar510

Cure it all up and smoke it bro!
I would be more concerned with setting the buds on a paper towel.

xenon730

xenon730

Hello, I read a post somewhere that when you have new hairs at the top of your buds at Harvest they should not be used and go ahead and cut off. They say it could be a heat stress problem which could happen here cuz I got up to 92° by accident. So if you look at the photo to see if the top a little white hairs misses on day 60 and I'm ready to go as far as I know. Please let me know if I should cut off the tops and not use them or if it's usable or what thanks.

View attachment 725443
Absolutely silly. The heat doesn't make new calyxs toxic or something and they are just like every other one, just smaller and unripe. Still a lot of thc and terps though.

NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Absolutely silly. The heat doesn't make new calyxs toxic or something and they are just like every other one, just smaller and unripe. Still a lot of thc and terps though.

Very nice to know!!! Many thx...

I'll have to look up terps definition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom