New Growth Curling Down??

• Thread starter GreenGrower7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I have 2 sin mint cookies in veg and one looks fine but the other new growth is curling down. Using a 60/40 mix of ffof and light warrior for veg then plan on adding nutes when needed for flower. Water pH 6.5. 300 watt mars led. Anyone have any advice?? I know its not over watering or under watering, this plant has looked crinkled and not right from the start.

New growth curling down
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont see anything wrong with them,if they had a difenet curl id say n,,but all i see is young plants getting there legs under them,all strains arent created equal if you dig,and even same strains have difrent profiles,,they look alright to me

fatawa

fatawa

How close r lights and did u just move from a lesser light like t5/cfl wen they seedlings?n u wud behoove u 2 show a pic n natural lighting.

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

They've been under the same light from seed, they are 24 inches below light

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

i dont see anything wrong with them,if they had a difenet curl id say n,,but all i see is young plants getting there legs under them,all strains arent created equal if you dig,and even same strains have difrent profiles,,they look alright to me

IMG 20170901 002309
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Tied the sin mints down for LST they still look like shit I think, the nl x bb looks fine

chemistry

chemistry

Looks like a sulphur dif, are you using a two part nuits?

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

They are in 3rd week of veg, not using any nutes yet. Soil mix 60/40 fox farm ocean forrest and light warrior

Top Bottom