New Here Have A Ton Of Questions

• Thread starter LadyJ420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LadyJ420

You may need to put your ventilation on your lighting like a cool Hood And pump it out of your room.That is assuming that you're having hot spikes
I was thinking that could be it but i havent been able to catch it up i get the record keeping themometer tomorrow n watch it for a few day

P

Purpose420

No 2 1000 watt hps in an 8x8 room with only 6 plants

The tallest plant is my candy mother and she is abt 12-14 inches from the light the other ones are abt 2 feet from the light

If your doing this for money why not switch to LED it's going to save you a ton of money on the electric bill, and really lessen the heat issue.

P

Purpose420

She doesnt have a heat issue and save her money lol. Maybe over 15 years but the startup for decent leds is huge lol.

Up until the beginning of this year I'd have to agree, but there's some real good low cost LED panels coming out spider, king, viparspectra, Mars hydro, a 40$ electric bill instead of a big one means a lot when your broke, not to mention she would not need 2 fans.

xenon730

xenon730

Up until the beginning of this year I'd have to agree, but there's some real good low cost LED panels coming out spider, king, viparspectra, Mars hydro, a 40$ electric bill instead of a big one means a lot when your broke, not to mention she would not need 2 fans.
Give me some specific model names. I'll check it out but she's got 2 1k hps going and is using a room i believe. With an led she'd lose a ton of coverage in a room beyond the at the wall watts. In a small room you can grow in almost the whole room with a 1k even. I don't mean crazy fat bud throughout but you can pull 1800g in 60 days with fat indicas and a not perfect, but good grow. By that i mean proper environment and watering and an average gardener.

P

Purpose420

She doesnt have a heat issue and save her money lol. Maybe over 15 years but the startup for decent leds is huge lol.

I'm in a tent that's 6ft high 4ft wide and 2ft deep, which is about 1/4 the space. I'm only running a king plus 1000watt LED and it gets warm in there and that light runs cool, so forgive me but I would think that heat is a issue.

xenon730

xenon730

I'm in a tent that's 6ft high 4ft wide and 2ft deep, which is about 1/4 the space. I'm only running a king plus 1000watt LED and it gets warm in there and that light runs cool, so forgive me but I would think that heat is a issue.
For you, sure. Did i say anything about anyone else?

P

Purpose420

Give me some specific model names. I'll check it out but she's got 2 1k hps going and is using a room i believe. With an led she'd lose a ton of coverage in a room beyond the at the wall watts. In a small room you can grow in almost the whole room with a 1k even. I don't mean crazy fat bud throughout but you can pull 1800g in 60 days with fat indicas and a not perfect, but good grow. By that i mean proper environment and watering and an average gardener.

P

Purpose420

Yes you did see, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A HEAT issue. All I'm saying is that, with those 2 big ass lights how can it not be?

L

LadyJ420

If your doing this for money why not switch to LED it's going to save you a ton of money on the electric bill, and really lessen the heat issue.
Im doing this because i like to smoke and ive been ill for a few years battling cancer and a couple other medical problems n i believe if it werent for this plant and its medical benefits i wouldnt have made it thru that period of my life. Believe me i have put way more into this then i have gotten out money wise. And im tired of paying high prices for mediocre product. But i will check into led.

L

LadyJ420

I've heard that a fresh set of bulbs will make a difference. Maybe her bulbs are flat worn out.
I thought abt that but someone told me it wouldnt change the density of the bud . thanks everyone for ur help and ideas i will talk all into consideration and do more research on what i need to change

P

Purpose420

Im doing this because i like to smoke and ive been ill for a few years battling cancer and a couple other medical problems n i believe if it werent for this plant and its medical benefits i wouldnt have made it thru that period of my life. Believe me i have put way more into this then i have gotten out money wise. And im tired of paying high prices for mediocre product. But i will check into led.

I'm a stroke survivor, so I can completely understand everything your saying.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

How many months on your bulbs, and what type of bulbs are you running?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The ONLY person id would EVER talk to about led is sixstring. Imo led are substandard vs cmh or hps. Cmh is The new hps killer, in my bookand prooved the past 4 grows since I made then switch.

P

Purpose420

Talk to Cody Oebel if you can catch him in-between work and classes, but your going to get different types of answers, just like you would of you asked. What's better? Soil, water or coco. Or, AN dyna gro or CANNA nutrients. It's different strokes for different folks, not everybody has to grow the same way and and most of us don't have the budget for it. Personally I grow in 7$ nature's care that's already got a few good soil amendments, then I amend that with some 5$ extreme mykos mycorrhizae. And I water it with some 8$ dyna gro, and that gives me NPK +the micro and macro nutrients. and some 3$ grandma's molasses. Once in awhile I give it some 10$ superthrive, and that gives it the B vitamins. Once in awhile I will foliar feed with that high dollar 16$ liquid karma. And what's about this is. If you leave a few inches on top, come flower time you can top dress and you get some very tasty herb.

MW7945

MW7945

Talk to Cody Oebel if you can catch him in-between work and classes, but your going to get different types of answers, just like you would of you asked. What's better? Soil, water or coco. Or, AN dyna gro or CANNA nutrients. It's different strokes for different folks, not everybody has to grow the same way and and most of us don't have the budget for it. Personally I grow in 7$ nature's care that's already got a few good soil amendments, then I amend that with some 5$ extreme mykos mycorrhizae. And I water it with some 8$ dyna gro, and that gives me NPK +the micro and macro nutrients. and some 3$ grandma's molasses. Once in awhile I give it some 10$ superthrive, and that gives it the B vitamins. Once in awhile I will foliar feed with that high dollar 16$ liquid karma. And what's about this is. If you leave a few inches on top, come flower time you can top dress and you get some very tasty herb.

Cody thinks blurple lights are the best possible option out there.

He's the last person I'd talk to.

The guy sells 20-20-20 fertilizer as Veg nutrients ffs.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I would not recommend doing business with NukeHeads, 3 wifi fem seeds turned out male, several other people have reported the same. Cody the owner and his wife are both very greedy but put on a nice persona which makes them seem trustworthy. They prey upon new growers mostly but trick everyone with their seeds. Cody claims to test each seed batch, but we know that is a lie. He runs his base mostly from a facebook group and has used tactics to target his competition, by using his followers to attack them. He has a poor reputation in the fb cannibas community.

Top Bottom