New Here

• Thread starter Roscoe14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Awesome man. I'll say one thing, we like a lot of the same strains. I have both Northern Lights and OG Kush beans now, Lol. I am still using on a strain called Super Sweet Tooth, don't have much left. I don't have many pics on this phone but I started a thread in Introduce Yourself, and the pics are there. They are on my PC, but I'm on the couch, and the phone Lol. Tired, been working on a hay baler and raking hay today.

Ever hear of "Malawi x Panama"?

R

Roscoe14

Nice too! I wanted to grow that strain outdoors, but I cannot anymore. I did away with my one spot, to many nosy neighbors. I tried that strain in Denver, but, even though it looked and smelled the part, it lacked potency. Have you grown it before? If so, how potent you think on a 1-10 scale? Same experience and same question on the Sk #1, lol.
We on 1100 acres so there's plenty of places to grow. I've been growing this strain from clones I make for around 14 year's. I let it go a little long so I get around 40 percent Amber. Lower back is fused so it or my northern lights are my go to strains for pain and sleeping . Recently did a Bu ba ludh scrog that I really like so we put a couple outdoor5this year .

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Roscoe14

Update from 3 weeks ago on my autos.
Need to defoliate this weekend.
Update from 3 weeks ago on my autos.
w
Nice too! I wanted to grow that strain outdoors, but I cannot anymore. I did away with my one spot, to many nosy neighbors. I tried that strain in Denver, but, even though it looked and smelled the part, it lacked potency. Have you grown it before? If so, how potent you think on a 1-10 scale? Same experience and same question on the Sk #1, lol.
We on 1100 acres so there's plenty of places to grow. I've been growing this strain from clones I make for around 1r years. I let it go a little long so I get around 40 percent Amber. Lower back is fused so it or my northern lights are my go to strains for pain and sleeping . Recently did a Bu ba ludh scrog that I really like so we put a couple outdoor5this year .
I kept
kept.yje nest plants and took clones from each over the yesrd. I would day 7 out of trn. This white widow may be one that goes outdoors next yesr. We really like it.

R

Roscoe14

One.more auto poc.View attachment 806354
Awesome man. I'll say one thing, we like a lot of the same strains. I have both Northern Lights and OG Kush beans now, Lol. I am still using on a strain called Super Sweet Tooth, don't have much left. I don't have many pics on this phone but I started a thread in Introduce Yourself, and the pics are there. They are on my PC, but I'm on the couch, and the phone Lol. Tired, been working on a hay baler and raking hay today.

I likd my imdicas it we plsnyrd 3 Blueberryzz
It we did 2 Blueberryzz '
Th9ylu

R

Roscoe14

Never heard of it. Does it take as long as mayo wauk

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Never heard of it. Does it take as long as mayo wauk
11 to 12 weeks by the seedbanks. Very few stock it yet, all in Europe. I got mine from a bank in Spain, first time buying from them but they have solid reviews.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Wow, 1100 acres to get lost in. Makes my mouth water. I grew up on 51 acres, we had beef cattle small farm operation.

R

Roscoe14

Bales hay for many years. When I was a kid we had wire and not string and they were square 60 lb bales. Hated it.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I'l check it out. Peace, Roscoe
Says it can be grown outdoors up to latitude 43 if I remember. Nov. harvest, my location usually gets first frost late Sep. to early Oct.

Yes, square bales for years. I think my cuz bought the round baler around 82 while I was in service. We are still using it, but it's on it's last legs. Getting harder to find parts too.

Yes, we have deer everywhere now. Even if I could hide one somewhere, they would likely damage it, plus cattle is all around me. Neighbors close enough to see the fields. I miss how it was here when I grew up, much quieter, fewer people, and no deer to damage things. They destroy fences in the woods.

R

Roscoe14

Says it can be grown outdoors up to latitude 43 if I remember. Nov. harvest, my location usually gets first frost late Sep. to early Oct.

Yes, square bales for years. I think my cuz bought the round baler around 82 while I was in service. We are still using it, but it's on it's last legs. Getting harder to find parts too.

Yes, we have deer everywhere now. Even if I could hide one somewhere, they would likely damage it, plus cattle is all around me. Neighbors close enough to see the fields. I miss how it was here when I grew up, much quieter, fewer people, and no deer to damage things. They destroy fences in the woods.
So.gar this year the frer haven't bothered them. I have seen tracks all around thogh!

prospero

prospero

New here! Been growing outdoors for over 30 years and this is my 2nd year indoors. Thanks for having me,Roscoe
What a great resource you've landed on. Im sure as an experienced grower you'll have lots of knowledge to share as well as learning something new yourself from the many knowledgable people on here . Welcome. :-)

R

Roscoe14

What a great resource you've landed on. Im sure as an experienced grower you'll have lots of knowledge to share as well as learning something new yourself from the many knowledgable people on here . Welcome. :)
Thank you my friend.

Top Bottom