New Leaves Turn Yellow After Foliar Feed+neem Oil

• Thread starter Smoke_Dog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoke_Dog

Smoke_Dog

Hi good people,
i have big problem on my plants.They are 2 weeks flowering now.Yesterday i foliar sprayerd my plants (first time this season).The mix includes in 5 liters H2O i add 10 ml. neem oil and 8 grams of dutch brand mineral fert named hortigrow-green label (its npk 5-50-20 +t.e +Aminos).I am suspecting over feed,basicly Phosphorus intoxication.I just wash the leaves but its all damege alredy done.Please some way to solutions? Thanks in advance!Peave \/,.

the rrock

the rrock

If ive got some sick plants, I foliar spray with Eleanors VF11,its got some healing powers in it.Ive been a fan of VF11 for over 20 years. But what you have it might make situation worse as I am not a nute expert,I just know what works for me.

Smoke_Dog

Smoke_Dog

Thanks for your coment.
Neem oil is organic insecticide.In my case i use it cuz i observe white spots on the fan leafs caused by spidermites. The neem oil makes the spidermites and his eggs stik to the leaf.They stop feed i dye.
Need advive how to manage the overfeed problem,and what to expect,does that error will reduce the yeld?

G

Gg4beg

I also use neem oil i havent had that issue but my leaves have turned yellow and started falling off i dont know if it was a humidity thing or what but one day my tent got to 99 percent humidity and ever since its happened

G

Gg4beg

I added a 400 watt led for the last 6 weeks of flowering what is everyones take on that do you think its pointless or would it help increase the yield i also added molasses and epsom salt to my feed and water i feed using fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom

G

Gg4beg

For some reason i can not get my humidity dow and stay down i bought a small dehumidifier it is sucking up the moisture but i am still at 74

Latest posts

Top Bottom