New Member In Need Of Some Advice

• Thread starter Local Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Local Grower

Hey I am in need of some advice that has me puzzled I am growing in coco with a constant pH of 5.8 rarely 5.9 yet when I test the water than runsoff it reads 6.6-6.9 and this has me very concerned

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

that is fine, it is just flushing out the old nutes from the earlier feeding.. i cant really see the plants that well, are they becoming yellow? also are the tips of the fan leaves pointing down or up?

L

Local Grower

that is fine, it is just flushing out the old nutes from the earlier feeding.. i cant really see the plants that well, are they becoming yellow? also are the tips of the fan leaves pointing down or up?
That's what I find odd I flushed tonight and did a light feeding yesterday when I transplanted them

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

That's what I find odd I flushed tonight and did a light feeding yesterday when I transplanted them
they are in some shock. it also looks a overwatered. when u say light feeding do you mean light nutrients or amount of water? also from what size pot and what medium did u transplant from?? those pots are huge so to get a lot of runoff you probably overwatered them (easy mistake), thats why its looks like the leaves are pointed down and the tips even more so... i would consider giving them some compost tea... and they will bounce back real quick

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

i dont think the PH is really a concern.. what nutes are u running?

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

i used to work at a hydroponic store and we made compost tea daily and gave it away for free, u can try and see if any local hydroponic stores do that.. otherwise i remember xtreme gardening has a premade teabag u can use

L

Local Grower

i used to work at a hydroponic store and we made compost tea daily and gave it away for free, u can try and see if any local hydroponic stores do that.. otherwise i remember xtreme gardening has a premade teabag u can use
Funny you mention that my hydroponics store does that but I felt like I could find a better recipie but some tea is better than no tea

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

Funny you mention that my hydroponics store does that but I felt like I could find a better recipie but some tea is better than no tea
yeah tea is great for transplant/sick looking plants.. its like a ZPAK for the plants haa.. u could always make your own

Latest posts

Top Bottom