New Mexico Patient Growers group

• Thread starter StonerCasper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonerCasper

I have been trying to start a patient/growers group so that we can become a strong voice in the Medical Marijuana Movement and so that we can get the DOH to change all those laws/rules in place that stop us from helping each other and those who cannot help themselves. Please if any1 feels like I do and wishes to help in this cause to make our State MMJ program flourish any kind of suggestions or thoughts would help. I currently got 5 Medicinal strains in rotation between 2 different growers who are willing to be a part of this patient group. ANY1 even if you dont have your Personal Production license I will help you to get one from the DOH. we need to come together and help each other out so that the DOH can see that we are not going to pushed around. Lets do this people .:anim_09:

coolslayer

coolslayer

I have been trying to start a patient/growers group so that we can become a strong voice in the Medical Marijuana Movement and so that we can get the DOH to change all those laws/rules in place that stop us from helping each other and those who cannot help themselves. Please if any1 feels like I do and wishes to help in this cause to make our State MMJ program flourish any kind of suggestions or thoughts would help. I currently got 5 Medicinal strains in rotation between 2 different growers who are willing to be a part of this patient group. ANY1 even if you dont have your Personal Production license I will help you to get one from the DOH. we need to come together and help each other out so that the DOH can see that we are not going to pushed around. Lets do this people .:anim_09:

I thought that I joined,but I never heard back on anything.......

S

StonerCasper

getting back

I thought that I joined,but I never heard back on anything.......

im so sorry i had gotten real sick and wasnt able to get online but i would love to get it going again if you likr.? so what part of New Mexico are you in and you got your PPL? If not I can help you get it and I got some nice Medicinal strains going in my garden. well, i would like some help getting this group orginized I wanted to start haveing monthly meetings maybe so that we can start helping each other and orginize a group to go to the DOH meetings and speak our voice.:bubblez:

S

StonerCasper

I'm in the Ruidoso/Tularosa area and do have my PPL.

cool i dont know any patients on that area? how long does it take to get there from Albq.? sSo you would be interested in a patients/growers group where we could get together (hopefully in the future) and exchange ideas clones medicine. but we got to come together and fight for it. would you be interested in starting a group in your area? let me know and we can get into contact with each other and discus it more.

coolslayer

coolslayer

cool i dont know any patients on that area? how long does it take to get there from Albq.? sSo you would be interested in a patients/growers group where we could get together (hopefully in the future) and exchange ideas clones medicine. but we got to come together and fight for it. would you be interested in starting a group in your area? let me know and we can get into contact with each other and discus it more.

I'm interested,but don't have time to start a group.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

North West part of the State needs help bad!!!
I have been helping so many that I have depleted most of my extra time/supplies. Not complaining too much but no one else seems to give a fuck up here that’s for sure.

T

theguapo

North West part of the State needs help bad!!!
I have been helping so many that I have depleted most of my extra time/supplies. Not complaining too much but no one else seems to give a fuck up here that’s for sure.

NW ha? Where are ya? I fish the Juan every couple of months! Love it up there!

M

MediMary

Fly fishing the san juan, stoney. :) can't get much better

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

My brothers:) Now were talking. I live in Aztec and fish the San Juan and the Animas all the time. Nice fish in these rivers not to mention a bad ass view.
Can't wait for warmer weather:yes
Look me up if you guy's are ever in the area.

T

theguapo

My brothers:) Now were talking. I live in Aztec and fish the San Juan and the Animas all the time. Nice fish in these rivers not to mention a bad ass view.
Can't wait for warmer weather:yes
Look me up if you guy's are ever in the area.

fo sho! I'm going to try and get up there in March or April again.

S

StonerCasper

north west part of the state needs help bad!!!
I have been helping so many that i have depleted most of my extra time/supplies. Not complaining too much but no one else seems to give a fuck up here that’s for sure.

north western nm so what exacty do you need assistance there with. Email me and we can get into better contact with each other

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

fo sho! I'm going to try and get up there in March or April again.

O k Guapo you have to hit me up when you come up bro so we can do some fishing. I know of a few places that are a few miles down from the San Juan quality waters that boom with browns/rainbow. Also know of a couple spots on the Animas for browns and cut throat. Either way I will be hitting the San Juan around the beggining of May. Let me know and I will get my contact info to ya. Peace bro.
That invite is extended to all my bro's on this forum.

T

theguapo

O k Guapo you have to hit me up when you come up bro so we can do some fishing. I know of a few places that are a few miles down from the San Juan quality waters that boom with browns/rainbow. Also know of a couple spots on the Animas for browns and cut throat. Either way I will be hitting the San Juan around the beggining of May. Let me know and I will get my contact info to ya. Peace bro.
That invite is extended to all my bro's on this forum.

For sure bro! I always stay at The Cottonwood when I'm up there and have a friend that has some property by the bridge near Abe's; I've pulled out some lunkers down there before! I'll hollar at ya when I'm planning my next trip up there.

S

StonerCasper

Casper, what does it take to get your PPL???

it does not take much at all. you only have to fill out an application-BUT if you do not fill it out right then you will get denied and will have to wait 6months to apply again. So I can help you fill out the application so you will get it for sure. Then you just follow the rules and you will be fine and you can legally grow your own medicine.

send me and e-mail and I will try and put the office number somewhere here.

M

Mtn-Burn

Hey man when we get together we should discuss this cause i am very interested in being a part of it. This is exactly the thing NM needs to keep what we have worked so hard for.

S

StonerCasper

just shoot me an email or give me a call and I am free most of the time. now with this new Bill I am going to spend some time learning about Lobbing and how we can stop this from happening. but still lets get together whenever. ya?:harvest:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

So any more plans for meet ups here in Albq? If so I am interested!!!

New to the site...Starting my grow in the next 3 weeks... still building my room.

Latest posts

Top Bottom