New Mexico Patient Growers group

• Thread starter StonerCasper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

I think you are on an old thread here,bro.I should be in Albq. by mid October.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Welcome to the 'Burque

I think you are on an old thread here,bro.I should be in Albq. by mid October.

Ya Slayer I know its an old thread. It is the only one for NM.

Well welcome to the 'Burque Bro... We should talk. I also would like to be active in promoting our program. I have been getting more and more involved. I just wish they would figure out what they are going to do. We are putting together a Facility and dispencary when the new guidelines are set.

Part of the problem is no funding for the program. I have been waiting since august 20 for my card. I have a friend who sent his packet up in July(22) and still no card. Very Frustrating! We do need to get a group of patients and advocates together here in Albq. It can't hurt....

By the way I am an Insurance Agent who sells crop and raid coverage for producers and patients alike... if anyone, in NM, is in need... contact me....

Peace
:handshake

T

taller

Hi everyone, I am Taller. I have my PPL and have a few strains going right now. I live in Southern NM in Santa Teresa, near El Paso, TX. I also own a gardening store named Earth Organics, also located in Santa Teresa, NM. Anybody need grow gear and mentions that they are on the "Farm", gets 15% off on all purchases. I would be down to join the group. Coolslayer, if you need any help or gear, please feel free to reach me on here or at www.earthorganics.us. You are only about an hour away from me and my store.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Too bad it's an old thread.

maybe we should start this thread up again....

It would be great to actually meet up with some of the people in the area, have a beer or twist a doob and shoot the shit. Not to mention be able to help each other out... The ones I have met are really damn cool! We all have something in common...

S

StonerCasper

So any more plans for meet ups here in Albq? If so I am interested!!!
ya I have been out of commision. in and out of the hospital but I am back on my feet, not 100% yet, but im ready to get back into it head on. please e-mail me or call me, Im not sure if I can put that info on here or not but will try if u would like. I am in Albq and got 6 mommas I grow from and would love to get together with other patients/growers and start SOMETHING!!:party0044:

S

StonerCasper

Hi everyone, I am Taller. I have my PPL and have a few strains going right now. I live in Southern NM in Santa Teresa, near El Paso, TX. I also own a gardening store named Earth Organics, also located in Santa Teresa, NM. Anybody need grow gear and mentions that they are on the "Farm", gets 15% off on all purchases. I would be down to join the group. Coolslayer, if you need any help or gear, please feel free to reach me on here or at www.earthorganics.us. You are only about an hour away from me and my store.
HEY THERE I am so glade to hear a patient with a grow store. That is exactly what I am trying to do here in Albq. to help the patient that cant go to a regular grow store and ask questions about there medicine and what nutrients would be best for there crop.. I would love to possibly set a meeting up with you and see if we can come to an agreement.?.?
I have a personal business here in Albq I just help ppl and patients alike navigate through the NM Cannabis Program because you probably know it could be frustrating....

Hope to hear from you.

S

StonerCasper

Sorry everyone for my absence but I was terribly ill and have had a struggle hard to recover. But if it were not for the healing properties of "OUR" beloved plant I would either be in bed or dead......

CANNABIS TRUELY HEALS!!!!!!!!!

J

jacksonF

New Mexico Patients United

I have been involved in the state MMJ program for a number of years and see a huge need for a strong, united organization representing those who the program was designed to serve, the patients, time has come for us to help this program become more than it is.

I want to examine the economic potential to the state from PTSD, Cancer, Elder Care managed with Cannabinoid Medicine. We have a history as a place to come for 'the' cure. The Medical proof is so clear . . the people have demanded it as a medicine and it became a law. Will our State stand up the The State. I see Cannabis Clinics where people come for the cure, experience the Enchantment and go home.

Here we are, what is it? 5 years? and the 23 licensed producers averaged a little over 3 ozs. a plant. Producers are against any new ones, certainly ones who know what they are doing. It is time for a vision, a plan of where we want this program to go.

It is a medicine and we need, as patients to be part of the process of developing it as a Medicine. It is going into a Drs office with a migraine and being given 5 #s of willow bark . . we need to move into real medicine . 'Purple Kush' is not a medicine per se, the ratios of the cannabinoids et al contained in the plant, maybe. . . we need to be part of managing our medicine.

Here is a provocative video that opened my eyes to a whole new perspective on this magical plant. I am waiting for a screw juicer from a friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VUsak2o9E&feature=player_embedded

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams

S

StonerCasper

StonerCasper back in the House.. Been busy with the Medical Cannabis Industry for Patients... whos still around???

S

StonerCasper

StonerCasper Medical Cannabis Patient here to help anyone that needs help. Iv been in the program for 4 years, been growing for 14years. So i know a little and I know even more on the Medical Cannabis Program.

FriedBacon

FriedBacon

Hey everyone, here in the santa fe area. I just got my two doctors to sign off for me to apply to get into the program. I am actually sending in my PPL as well. Even though I live in the mountains, do you guys think its better that I say I'm growing indoor in a closet to get accepted easier or if I detail how hidden they will be outside, that will be good enough?

S

StonerCasper

sorry i have been busy with all that is happing with the Cannabis movement hope all is well

Latest posts

Top Bottom