new millennium nutrients

• Thread starter d3cryption
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tH1sGuY

hi new to the farm here. Just ordered some decision and was thinking about using it as a foliar. Think it'll be ok using it alone.?

Ladyv

Ladyv

hi new to the farm here. Just ordered some decision and was thinking about using it as a foliar. Think it'll be ok using it alone.?

I haven't had any experience in using it a foliar, I would suggest giving Beau or Neil a call next week. I believe they are in Holland this week.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

I wouldn't recommend it. It's already so fast acting, if your CEC is nothing it will turn plants yellow in a day. Spraying it might have the same affect. I asked them months ago about trying it as a foliar and they had no experience in the matter. They said not to yell at them if it fucked something up. I never tried it. I'll use Lightning Start as a hardener before I'll spray Decision.

T

tH1sGuY

Thanks for the replies will try it out anyways. Will update with results

T

tH1sGuY

New millenium decision helps initiate flower faster. Does it help with the stretch.? I'm currently running Tahoe og.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

So I have to say, all said and done NM did do really well for the first run with it. Quality is definitely right on point. Suprisingly, yield was just over 2.25 per light which is right at my lower average with H16 which is 2.25-2.5. Those #'s are with 15 different strains in the room. One of my best first runs with a new line. We'll see what the future brings.

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Ladyv

Ladyv

Exactly @Chrondondalae! - that "best first run with a new line" is what hooked me!

Got some more pics for ya....

Girls @ end of flush....day 65

Diablo OG
IMG 3018

IMG 3019

IMG 3090

Never had my OG get so heavy that it was an issue but this time many fell over....
IMG 3097

TGA Chernobyl:

IMG 3034

IMG 3058

stacked....
IMG 3043

I can't really see myself doing things much differently next run, its time for new hoods and bulbs other than that....."Next verse....same as the first!"

Offdarips

Offdarips

You say you followed the NM feed chart did you stop at 5 EQ 15 autumn 5 ruby 5 PK apatite or did you follow the feed chart to the end

T

tH1sGuY

So I tried nm decision with rubyful last Monday. 15 ml decision and 5 ml of rubyful to a gallon for 2 days straight. Looks like it stopped the stretch on my larrys but don't see flowers yet. Didn't yellow my plants up like it was suppose to. Will post another review when I check on the tonight.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

It won't magically make buds in one or two days. It's not a PGR, ha! It will yellow plants when you start to use it too long and this is dependent on the CEC of your medium. You can use it longer in soil than in a bucket or undercurrent system.

I find it works better at week 2 than at week 1. Sometimes I use it for a day or two in week 3 if they're still going too far up.

T

tH1sGuY

Ok. I Thought that it would also help flower faster. I used it on day 1 and 2 of flip to help control stretch becuase of ceiling height in room 2.

Offdarips

Offdarips

I just planted some Bruce Banner & wifi in 70/30 coco perlite mix, the trees are 11 days old feeding them with NM, my first feed with RO water was
CalMag plus 280ppm
EQ 4ml per gal
Summer 12ml per gal
Ruby 5ml per gal

The second feed
EQ 5 ml per gal
Summer 15ml per gal
Ruby 5 ml per

Today I notice the Bruce Banners top fan leaves & middle were turning yellow? Here some pics what should I do?

col4bin

col4bin

First post here, but 4/12 w a cal-mag boost & 5/15 (equinox/summer) seem a little high to me for a plant that size. Make sure your ph is 5.8 - 6.0 & I'd dial back the next feed to 2/6 & add 3-5mL / gal lightning start.

Also, Equinox is a calcium nitrate product, so sometimes the cal-mag is overkill, esp w it's additional nitrogen.

S

stephenj3782

Don't take my advice as expert but I dont see any burning.

Top Bottom