New money can be detected!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

There is a funny thing about hard drives/memory, for computers at least, not positive about phones but im pretty confident they dont act that much differently.

When you delete something, it does not erase it from the disk, it simply removes the listing. Similar to opening your file cabinet and removing labels but leaving files. It will stop the casual user or observer, but even best buy sells software to recover the files.

Its not gone till its overwritten, several times to be safe.

There are programs to do this for computers like "DBan" It fills your drive with random x's and o's formats, fills drive, formats, fills drive.... in order to destroy any chance of getting that info back.

Never give a computer with a hard drive away just because you "deleted" the info. Its still there if someone wants to look.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
It's appropriate to explain that here, but you can also just be prudent with phone use. I have seen people keeping all kinds of crazy shit on their phones. Not a good idea IMHO

I couldn't agree more cap. I was just commenting on those things being creepy. Mostly due to the fact that our right to privacy is being ripped from our grasp more and more every day.

sixstring

sixstring

I delete shit from mine almost every night but if itwas taken by Leo on say Friday at 8pm they might find some interesting shit in my messages lol.would be nice to be able to have the old lady wipe it clean from home . I guess it don't really matter cause they can dig up texts from years ago from what I read. Think I'll just carry a hammer with me and smash my phone to piss as soon as i get pulled over :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I couldn't agree more cap. I was just commenting on those things being creepy. Mostly due to the fact that our right to privacy is being ripped from our grasp more and more every day.

You said it brother. Police state is coming, if it aint already here.

Natural

Natural

I delete shit from mine almost every night but if itwas taken by Leo on say Friday at 8pm they might find some interesting shit in my messages lol.would be nice to be able to have the old lady wipe it clean from home . I guess it don't really matter cause they can dig up texts from years ago from what I read. Think I'll just carry a hammer with me and smash my phone to piss as soon as i get pulled over :)

lol..you're right man..it might matter for someone peeping real quick..but if they wanna read them all they just call your phone company. I like those pre-paids..and I like to call other pre-paids. lol

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
It won't be long before paper money is long gone.

Just watch how people buy things these days..almost every one I see swipes a card.
Then when I come along with Cash to pay the Check out people start Freaking the Fuck out b/c I swear they have never counted money before and they always count it wrong then I have to tell them NO count it again, Hell had one women I had to show her how to count out a $100.00.:eek:

Delerium

Delerium

Your damned if the bill is 22 bucks and you give the person 27 so you can get a 5. :nailbiting:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Went I to the store just yesterday to get a few things to make for dinner. All I had was a $100 bill and a few ones. Check out was 51.77 so I gave her the $100 and two ones.....she looked at it confused and then handed me back the ones saying I gave her to much and was gonna break down the 100. Lol
Had to explain to her I was doing her a favor so she didn't have to use her ones up and she could just give me a 50 and 23 cents back if she took all the bills I gave her. She still looked confused. Then I said if you dont have a 50 then 2 20s and a 10 will also work. She still looked confused. I just said do whatever is easier for you.....she handed me the 2 ones back and broke down the 100.....2 20s, a 5, 3 1s and 23 cents. I walked out thinking is this world really coming to the point where people cant do simple math with a little logic thrown in the mix

sixstring

sixstring

@Mogrow you should ask when they will have those funds and tell them your coming back for it asap. friend of mine just had this same thing happen with 5k he wanted to buy his daughter a car but the bank would only give him 2k on such short notice lol.he blew his lid right there in the bank and demanded a timeframe when he could come back and clean out his account for good.i would tell your bank its not very professional to not have cash at a bank :)

Canappa

Canappa

i went to my bank to withdraw 10K. they said they didn't have it. :eek:. said they could give me a cashiers check but they didn't have 10K in cash... this is a bank owned by wal-marts......and they didn't have 10K in cash.. what a fucking joke...

I would have said ok, I would like to close my account now and want the my money in cash please. Then what are they supposed to do? thats crazy bro a bank with no money.

Delerium

Delerium

I would have said ok, I would like to close my account now and want the my money in cash please. Then what are they supposed to do? thats crazy bro a bank with no money.
They have all been like that for at least 10 years. IMO I wouldn't withdraw more than 4-5k at a time. They might fill out a SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) withdrawing 10k, depending on the teller and if they don't know you. Considering there is only 1.2 trillion in the global float and at least half is overseas, they don't have the physical money.
What upstanding citizen would use cash anyway hmmmmm, suspicious. Bow down to the plastic say ye.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Fuckin sick of these plastic puppets. I WANT CASH!!!! mother fucker! Anyway, the reason credit cards are pushed so much now with there dumb ass cash back garbage is two reasons. One so the government knows where your spnding/how much your spending. Remember, credit card purchases leave a trail forever. Second reason is bec plastic money kills middle/low class... Who do you think gets stuck paying interest on something they couldnt afford in the first place.... Love seeing someone buy something for a hundred bucks or more on a cc by they time they pay it off they will pay 5x what it costs lol live on plastic fuckin zombies live on

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Cant even afford to own a small business anymore assholes make purches for 50 cents on their credit cards. Credit card fees are accounting for a high percentage of your profits in a small business these days its to hard

Skoosh

Skoosh

I used to use iHound (app) on my Droid.
It supposedly nukes your phone from afar.
I don't know first hand if it works, if I ever find out I'll post to this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom