New money can be detected!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Lots of valid points in this thread.

Gonna get me one of those bags before I take 20-30g to buy a new car with.

A local restaurant by me ONLY accepts cash, and if you have a problem with that, there is an ATM right by the entrance. Golden.

I'm believer in Holy Bible (although it's not much like 99% of 'churches' say it is these days)... anyways...

I believe the reason they are pushing all this electronic money is to gravitate towards RFID chips and finally... mark of the beast (yet majority if 'churches' teach it is forced Sunday worship LOL already 90+% of 'christians' worship on Sunday... too many 501(c) AKA government funded churches AKA every single one that is tax exempt is owned and operated by the feds ultimately :( ).

'religious' or not, everyone reading this probably agrees there is going to be RFID implants forced on us in the not so distant future that we will need to ... BUY and ... SELL...

We need to learn to barter more like the old days and grow not just our own medicine but our own food. Nazi America .. look at the Bush family ties to Hitler.. OK rant over.

^-- My .02$.

suomynona

suomynona

From 2001, regarding european money but certainly applies:
While most chip companies with RFID expertise are keeping their plans for money applications close to their chest, Hitachi Ltd. announced plans last July for a chip designed for paper money that would pack RF circuitry and ROM in a 0.4-mm square circuit measuring 60 microns thick. Although the chip features no rewritable capability, Ryo Imura, chief executive of Hitachi's Mew Solutions venture, said at the time of announcement, "We'll consider them for the next generation of products." Hitachi's chip stores encrypted ID information in ROM during the manufacturing process, presumably to replace the serial number of each bank note.
reference:

more good reads/links:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-paper-puts-chips-in-cash-2013-5

http://www.extremetech.com/electron...per-bringing-us-ever-closer-to-traceable-cash

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

You guys do know that the whole magnetic money detection thing is a total urban legend right? It's been debunked everywhere. The "magic strip" is made of polyester fiber. You can actually strip it out of a bill if you feel like it.

Believe me, there are far easier and more effective ways than "rolling down the highway in a black SUV scanning people"

I'm sorry, but this is about the DUMBEST thing I have heard in awhile.

N

newchocolate

my homies fly accross the country with huge amounts of cash all the time. if this were true i would think that they would have had a problem by now. plus they always come with the new hundos. like a hundred g's at a time. I would assume they would be using this technology at the airports if it existed

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

This has nothing to do with the anti-counterfeit strip. The inks used on ALL bills have magnetic particles that can be detected when in bulk. It is even possible to count bills but not determine denomination using this method. No rfid or telepathy, just magnetic signatures that can be sensed and characterized. Bundled bills produce a strong signature.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I didn't read every post here, and if someone else said so, we'll ya heard it more than once.
Old money can be detected as well. Thoes strips inside cash have a weight to each denomination. Once ya hit 10k, it will set off alarms.
There are other ways (I wouldn't depend on bags of any kind)
The only advice.....think!

Top Bottom