New Problems

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

After reviewing a website, I was able to come up with a diagnoses for my seemingly sick plants. It now appears that I had bleached them (300w LED was to close). I'm not sure if it has anything to do with CFLs on the sides. I understand that nutrient deficiencies can make this problem significantly worse especially this late in the flowering cycle(6 weeks and 5 days). I'm a little afraid that I might have botched this grow completely.

Questions:
Is there anything I overlooked?
Do you have any suggestions?
What would you do?

New problems
New problems 2
New problems 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well ease the light up. Feed some silica, fulvic acid with cal mag.
Half dose nutes for a week and let’s hope we recover . Usually at flower they don’t make new leaves so we have to maintain what we have left. Add fish emulsion as well as this adds slight ni value organically.
But all of this is in soil. I don’t know what your grow is :
So:
Soil or media type
Strain
Grow conditions
All of which will lead to a better feedback

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Soil: Roots Organic
Strain: 3 plants from bagseed
Nutrient used: CNS17 Grow and Bloom/Cal-Mag Plus/Armor Si
Grow conditions: 76°F. It stays dry where I live and I don't keep track of humidity inside the tent.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Soil: Roots Organic
Strain: 3 plants from bagseed
Nutrient used: CNS17 Grow and Bloom/Cal-Mag Plus/Armor Si
Grow conditions: 76°F. It stays dry where I live and I don't keep track of humidity inside the tent.
Any humid acid in that regiment?any carbs? Like Mollases or bud candy type product?
Thy seem to help plants take stresses bit better

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Well do you think should I use the liquid karma? My last soil grow a few years back on this forum I think I was discouraged from using it somehow. I'll raise the cfls(in fact I already had) but they're not coming out lol. I think I'm getting better results by using them(as far flower SIZE goes).

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Looking over the ingredients of the liquid karma, I find there is much in there that cannabis loves. Kelp seaweed extract, seabird guano, fish meal, potassium carbonate, humid acid, yucca extract... you wanna know what? Fuk it I'm using it lol. I paid just under $20.00 for the damn stuff.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looking over the ingredients of the liquid karma, I find there is much in there that cannabis loves. Kelp seaweed extract, seabird guano, fish meal, potassium carbonate, humid acid, yucca extract... you wanna know what? Fuk it I'm using it lol. I paid just under $20.00 for the damn stuff.
Use it. I’ve used it

Top Bottom