New Property Struggles And Rewards

• Thread starter 500lbs Guerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I don't think I've posted in years. Thought I'd post a couple pics of this year's struggles. New property, so working out the kinks.

Heres week 5 of Ken's Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue #4. Usually top dress with sustane 4-6-4, 0-7-0 guano, and fish meal, but this time experimenting with Earth Juice Seablast bloom.
Was so busy trying to get the outdoor full season planted that I let these grow too big to get any good support structure in time. Had to top them to get them below the dep curtain, and now they are bushy shrubs that take waaay to much time to prune and tie down.
Flopping over and making life hard. New property struggles and rewards

Last edited:
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

And heres some Chocolate Hash Berry from a spring crop earlier this year. I think this was around week 7, but it went a good 10 weeks til chop. Fed only top dressings of sustane turkey manure and some molasses.
IMG 5341

Last edited:
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Here are a couple seedlings fresh from last years pollinating. Rascals alien white fire pollinated by Alien's alien rock candy.

Two distinct phenos
A stout compact pheno that frosts up quickly with dense and sticky nuglets where the alien genetics really show.

And a stretchy late pheno that chunks up late. Both smell gassy and delicious.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Time to start cutting tops in the floppy house. Life without trellis or cages is not recommended. Image
The stakes you see are doubled up to about 9 feet. Nobody should have to use that much green tape.

Gorilla glue almost there. Not quite as nice as the 100% organic regimen, but the little bit of mono potassium phosphate that's in the earthjuice seablast definitely changed the structure of the flower, as well as made the whole plant more dense, especially in the lower canopy. They are also ripening almost a week faster.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Here's a bunch of nice keepers from the late season pheno hunt. Pollinated a branch of each - not sure which ones to keep. All are Alien Rock Candy X Alien White Fire. The ARC pollen was great!
4 distinct one phenotypes. 2 purple and 2 green. Fat purple Alien leaning phenos, and tall lanky and uber dense ARC phenos. Chunky short green phenos, and rock hard fuelly OG phenos. Pretty much exactly what you'd expect. All in good fun.
Smells range from Sweet and earthy to straight fuel. All are pretty frosty and dense. Gotta love those Alien genes.

Top Bottom