New Release Attention All

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tipz

tipz

Hello brother, Fet was a aussie is he still around? great luck on the plants as well!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Girls getting there Color on .

Early sample still some clear trichs but hairs r starting to brown and some nice purpling at the back of the calaxs.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking gorgeous there @Ned Kelly those are some nice fall colors you have there.
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Thanks @str8smokn . Journey is just about over sort of excited and sad. The pheno 3 witch has no brown hairs yet and is the biggest looks like last to finish , bit scary as the smoke will already take you out . Think smoking opium type stone .

str8smokn

str8smokn

MMmmmm opium ...the taste of incense..comes to mind. Oh the good old days.
Sounds like a winner in my book.
STR8

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey ned its shamus , you ran those girls better than I could have, thank you so so much for all your hard work. im honored !!!!!! you are my go to guy from now on if you would do me that favor. im in the north west now and have my hands on genetics I could have only dreamed of !!! Australia better look out. we should talk soon........ you are the man ......... shamus

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Thanks shamus I'd grow your gear any time . Loved my journey with barbies , but the best three are still in the tent wait until you see pheno 3 finished monsters pine cone size buds and kicks like a mule . Love to Chat whenever and bud you made these dream girls , hats off .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

B3 pheno ready for the dark . My photos don't do it justice great colas nice scattering so of snow . But this barb will nock u out super strong narcotic stone tasting of ripe fruit fuel with a hashy back taste .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Lastly bb1 . I took 1+2 at 75 days 3+4 at 85 days and this at 95 . You can certainly feel the diff in the weight of the buds there all supper tight but I have a feeling these will shrink left . Thing about sat leaning plants they always can do with more flower time . This one has a nice balance of red/brown hairs with some whites and mainly cloudy Tri's with a few clear and few Amber . Yet all where cloudy predominant Tri when picked lol

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Sweet thread. You did an hell of a job on those. Got my vote in POTM. Ha!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn I really like how the girls look in that natural light! Beautiful crop Ned!

Latest posts

Top Bottom