Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twistedseeds

Hello all I am working on a seeding project. We will be comming to market with 2016's emerald cup winning strain Zkittlez. This project was started with the mother of the award winning batch and we are partnered with the grower who won the award. These will be strictly feminized beans. We are also excited to bring some new crosses as well in the very near future. The plants are working hard and the pollen has started to fly in our breeding room.

lemons

lemons

With these projects it seems like the price indicates intention. Intention may not affect sales but it certainly is tied into reputation.

From what I've heard z grows weird and has strange flowers so it's mostly an extract plant? I'd be more interested in a hybrid to improve on what people say it lacks.

T

Twistedseeds

Well I'm not sure who you've heard this from but I grew it this year and have very nice dense golf ball-sized nuggets it grows as a short very bushy plant with a lot of golf ball-sized buds all over the plant off three plants I got 5 lb in my Harvest this fall. Grown completely organic with no synthetic ferts at all

T

Twistedseeds

No offence at all intended. It is very difficult to clone with a less than 20% of the clones rooting unless temp water and ferts are 100% spot on. Thus we are making feminized seeds. I have some other strains that kick allot harder than Z but everyone comes back to it for the smell and the taste.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You do realize you're trying to start a seed business on a website that sell seeds and that you're breaking the terms of use right

T

Twistedseeds

You do realize you're trying to start a seed business on a website that sell seeds and that you're breaking the terms of use right
I'm not selling anything here just saying it's comming. I'll take it down but dam I thought farmers where supposed to help eachother not step on eachother to get up in the world. I do this to help others and as a cancer survivor I do this in the hopes some day it will save somone else. I'll find other places that people will appreciate what I am doing.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Please read the terms of use pertaining to out policy. If you would like to become a vendor, please send logic a pm.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom