New Set Up

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not sure what or how I want to set this up I have 2 room side by side so one room with just a way in the middle of it I now have 4 lights 2 air hoods 1 bat wing 2 r 600w airhoods one is a mh other is super hps 1 in each room 1 315 lec in flower room and 400w mh in veg room I also have 2 in take fan that do about 500 qf and 2 carbon scubers not sure how all I want to set it up I can cut holes and what not

o and I have exh pipes leading out of each room

fatawa

fatawa

What cfm r fans rated at?can 1 cover both rms?only really need scrubber n flower rm.so u cud do carbon filter,2fan,2light,(cut hole n wall)2 other light..save u a lil electric

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

sorry I said sq I meant cfm so about 500 I one fan can do one room ez it was how I have it now just been getting a lot of smell of veg plants I think its bc of the amount of them

fatawa

fatawa

My opinion what matters is temp with no lights running,do u happen to kno the natural ambiance temp?depending on rm size ea hid light u got with raise temps around 10°.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if I don't open my flower room it will get to about 95 so that sucks so been thinking about cutting a hole in one room to push cold air in to that room veg room stays 74-76

fatawa

fatawa

Probably gotta run them both then...do lengthĂ—widthĂ—hieght of ea rm n add it together..c if 500cfm covers it..always wanna over compensate too.if yur total is round 400 id want a 600cfm n there..my opinion.then u can hav yur speed controller running lower nstead of wide open

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

My opinion what matters is temp with no lights running,do u happen to kno the natural ambiance temp?depending on rm size ea hid light u got with raise temps around 10°.

and if out any fan with the 600 and the 315 could ez get 120 in about 15 min

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Probably gotta run them both then...do lengthĂ—widthĂ—hieght of ea rm n add it together..c if 500cfm covers it..always wanna over compensate too.if yur total is round 400 id want a 600cfm n there..my opinion.then u can hav yur speed controller running lower nstead of wide open
no controller and only have it run when lights on

fatawa

fatawa

Yur rm must b seald pretty tight if it raises that much..if u do that hole to get cold air do it low by the floor..sounds like u need a ac bro...

fatawa

fatawa

Ever here of duct fan?fairly cheap n will really draw cool air n from other rm

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Yur rm must b seald pretty tight if it raises that much..if u do that hole to get cold air do it low by the floor..sounds like u need a ac bro...
lady

and I have a ac in the room Im going to draw air in from and yep was going to cut in as low as I could heat rises

I have a duct fan that is what one of my exh pipes have in to help pull the air up

fatawa

fatawa

Get a better ac wud b my suggestion..i hav alot of space but my lil gorilla/ghetto grow i hav 2×1000hps n a 6×7×7 area n i can keeps temps 75°...always go over suggested rated space any equiptment says..

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

my room is super air tight is why heat goes up so fast bc the lec burn super hot

fatawa

fatawa

When u buy anything in it says its for x-amount of sq footage...u basicaly wanna b double over the amount it says it can handle..that is that things max it can accomplish... We want quick results.we all do...thats how u get them

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if I keep the door open the temps are nice its just bc its so sealed up its just pushing hot air around I think

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not sure how to put a hole with air going in that room with out it letting in light??

fatawa

fatawa

If its floor level yur good.u dnt want it directly on plants.by there feets wont fuck with them...u shud think of putting that duct fan n the cieling too if thats possible.draw that hot air out...

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that is what I have in the other room the fun but both room have pipe/ducting to vent hot air out

im super worried about light leak of any kind

fatawa

fatawa

If yur super anal do that duct fan n get screen for front door.cut yur circle n throw rubberband around it..i do it on a commercial scale in it shud b a fear but 100% forsure a small 6-8" hole at floor level wont do it..first hand experience here...doing it as we speak.i hav 4 8" going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom