New Strains From Brothers Grimm Seeds In Stock!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Many new strains in stock from Brothers Grimm Seeds

Store Link: Click here to order

Apollo 11 (Genius x Cinderella 99)
apollo-11-jpg.716803

Apollo Haze (Genius x Cinderella 99/Super Silver Haze)
apollo-haze-jpg.716804

Apollo XX *Feminized* (Genius x Cinderella 99)
apollo-xx-jpg.716805

Cinderella XX *Feminized* (Princess x C99)
c99-jpg.716806

Durban x C99 (Durban x Cinderella 99)
durban-x-c99-jpg.716807

Killer Queen (Airborne G13 x Cinderella 99)
killer-queen-jpg.716808

Princess Haze (Princess x Cinderella 99/Super Silver Haze)
princess-haze-jpg.716809

Queen of Soul (Princess x Princess/ Cinderella 99/Vortex)
queen-of-soul-jpg.716810

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Everything has Cinderella 99 in it. I have 10 cind.99 from old school breeder association I'm about to pop
Yeah but every cindy99 youv ever seen is either a copy of or f2,3,4,5,6 etc of the bros Grimm original.this is REAL DEAL cindy99.i ran a few cindy99 "copies" years back and I didn't rate em compared to crosses I had ran that was made with legit cuts o cindy99.at the time everyone was looking for cindy99beans that were no longer available and some companies put out so called cindy99 for sale so because of these many copies back then the only way to guarantee your getting real deal cindy99 now is to get the real deal ones from the recently back in business bros Grimm.i will say this though-theyr not cheap seeds.

B

besofthebes

Im surprised there is no apollo 13. I think the 13 is much better than the 11

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What's the best way to pay
Blow jobs n wanks.....
Just yankin yir chain.i hope u can get some of those babys!the one with the ab g13 looks tremendous although Limonenes pic of the month sour larry pebbles from Thunder fudge in the pic at the bottom of this page looks dynamite aswell.dunno were to get those though.i think you hav to have a bit of "pull" around here to pick those up but id gladly put any o those bros grimm beans in my garden.

Last edited:
chillywilly

chillywilly

I had one C99 plant that was a splendid specimen that matured in 35-36 days! and was the most glazzed flower I have ever done, just dripping resin...the plant had that corn syrup smell, and flat taste and all day high...I hooked that plant with my Hawaiian indica, and the results were astounding with an automatic like plant that from seed took two months start to finish and very exotic fluffy flowers...
cw

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I had one C99 plant that was a splendid specimen that matured in 35-36 days! and was the most glazzed flower I have ever done, just dripping resin...the plant had that corn syrup smell, and flat taste and all day high...I hooked that plant with my Hawaiian indica, and the results were astounding with an automatic like plant that from seed took two months start to finish and very exotic fluffy flowers...
cw
Does it stay in veg growth when it's suppose too? I'd be super interested in checking out a grow Log of that one...Hawaiian Indica sounds delicious as long is it doesn't have a low ceiling to which one falls asleep the second the "potency" kicks in...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Did the Durban x c99 already sell out? I'm not seeing it on the store @logic

chillywilly

chillywilly

Does it stay in veg growth when it's suppose too? I'd be super interested in checking out a grow Log of that one...Hawaiian Indica sounds delicious as long is it doesn't have a low ceiling to which one falls asleep the second the "potency" kicks in...
Can't really say , just lightning fast...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Sativa's=coffee, indica =sleep aid.. I'm a Ballance of two , more sativa, awake....that was a one an only...sorry...I was in my indoor amateur hour...he he....

cw

Top Bottom