New Style Growing Bucket! Opinions Wanted!!

• Thread starter TuffyTuesday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Would you use this bucket to grow with?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TuffyTuesday

TuffyTuesday

I patented this agricultural bucket some time ago and now currently having more 3D printed for testing. It mixes an aeroponic style with deep water culture. It has an upper "halo" that normal 5 gallon buckets do not possess. The halo has aeroponic misters on the inside and the tubing is on the exterior for easy access and possible clog cleaning. The object is to go directly from a clone to full grown adult all in one system. Please let me know what you think! Thanks!

New style growing bucket opinions wanted
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 2
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 3
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 4
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 5
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 6
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 7
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 8
New style growing bucket opinions wanted 9
System sketch
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I think the sprayers might clog with nutrients rather quickly. I'm also wondering why you are not showing it growing a plant.

TuffyTuesday

TuffyTuesday

Sprayer heads are the 330° bonticare. As long as your not sending huge debris through your system they won't clog. But if they do they're easy to change or clean.

As I said in the description I'm currently having more 3D printed for testing such as growing.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Sprayer heads are the 330° bonticare. As long as your not sending huge debris through your system they won't clog. But if they do they're easy to change or clean.

As I said in the description I'm currently having more 3D printed for testing such as growing.
Sounds great I Can't wait to see it grow a plant.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I patented this agricultural bucket some time ago and now currently having more 3D printed for testing. It mixes an aeroponic style with deep water culture. It has an upper "halo" that normal 5 gallon buckets do not possess. The halo has aeroponic misters on the inside and the tubing is on the exterior for easy access and possible clog cleaning. The object is to go directly from a clone to full grown adult all in one system. Please let me know what you think! Thanks!
looks pretty cool.
Why do you got the solonoid on it tho?
Cause it needs to run 24/7 for it to work.
Also I would add air diffusiors in every bucket still..