New Thug Pug Packs

• Thread starter turtlehams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

turtlehams

got a few that im not sure of the genes. anyone know anything about

velveeta (assuming a cheese cross but any specifics would rock)
shinola
brunch breath
pbs
sunny lady

merry christmas yall or what ever your thing is.
ham

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
got a few that im not sure of the genes. anyone know anything about

velveeta (assuming a cheese cross but any specifics would rock)
shinola
brunch breath
pbs
sunny lady

merry christmas yall or what ever your thing is.
ham
I am going to start hunting some of their gear. All my sources say his gear is legit...……… So I am going to dabble a tad myself. Looking at peanut butter breath, banana breath and meat madness :cool:

Be sure to tag me in if and when you run a grow diary on your strains. Would love to follow along.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Personally I’d trust the word of an established fellow grower and their experiences with a strain vs what the breeder (aka head salesman) has to say about it. Even if they do have the lineage spot on you have no idea what the resulting hybrid (cross or pollen chuck) will deliver.

So without verified testing by trusted growers I wouldn’t touch anything.

That being said I trust jumpincactus and would follow him through his journey and in the end if he has favorable results I’d be open to giving them a go. And from his experience I can pick and choose the strain(s) I’m most likely to enjoy. That’s how you research a strain and stack the deck in your favor.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Personally I’d trust the word of an established fellow grower and their experiences with a strain vs what the breeder (aka head salesman) has to say about it. Even if they do have the lineage spot on you have no idea what the resulting hybrid (cross or pollen chuck) will deliver.

So without verified testing by trusted growers I wouldn’t touch anything.

That being said I trust jumpincactus and would follow him through his journey and in the end if he has favorable results I’d be open to giving them a go. And from his experience I can pick and choose the strain(s) I’m most likely to enjoy. That’s how you research a strain and stack the deck in your favor.
well put man...………

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't trust any breeders who don't put lineage on their packs. Maybe that's just me.
dude, if you make your decisions based on the " printed word" you will at some point be taken for a ride. Just cause it is in print doesn't make it so. "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see."

Even today we are in a what we could call a fringe society with cannabis. And yes even as it becomes more legal etc. the drive for deception and profits is still very strong. Proceed with caution...……….

Felt a need to amend my original post. When I said that even as it becomes more legal, the drive for deception is still very strong.

I want to change and add to that, that even as it becomes more legal its the fact that with legalization is will become more prominent that deceit and lust for profits will grow stronger. The reason I say this is, as its become more legal and out of the shadows the numbers of folks looking to get rich quick increases from the black market days because most of the swindlers now didn't have the stones to rape and pillage when a prison sentence was attached to the War on Drugs cannabis market.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@JWM2 put it very succinctly 99% of the strains I run the decision is made from the personal experiences of others that have gone before me. Friends, fellow growers and associates.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

dude, if you make your decisions based on the " printed word" you will at some point be taken for a ride. Just cause it is in print doesn't make it so. "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see."

Even today we are in a what we could call a fringe society with cannabis. And yes even as it becomes more legal etc. the drive for deception and profits is still very strong. Proceed with caution...……….

Felt a need to amend my original post. When I said that even as it becomes more legal, the drive for deception is still very strong.

I want to change and add to that, that even as it becomes more legal its the fact that with legalization is will become more prominent that deceit and lust for profits will grow stronger. The reason I say this is, as its become more legal and out of the shadows the numbers of folks looking to get rich quick increases from the black market days because most of the swindlers now didn't have the stones to rape and pillage when a prison sentence was attached to the War on Drugs cannabis market.

If you think I was saying that you should trust everything you read you aren't even trying to honestly consider what I said.

What if... basic information should be included with the products you buy AND sometimes that info isn't accurate? Two completely separate issues, and its only necessary to conflate them if you're trying to straw man me.

Clearly if the breeder is putting bunk info on their packs that's a problem. It's also a problem when they provide none of the basic information people need to begin making a decision.

Me, an idiot: "Hey, this granola bar doesn't list ingredients and I think food products should list their ingredients for people who need or want to know what they're eating."

You, a genius: "COME ON DUDE, you don't believe EVERYTHING you read, DO YOU?"

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If you think I was saying that you should trust everything you read you aren't even trying to honestly consider what I said.

What if... basic information should be included with the products you buy AND sometimes that info isn't accurate? Two completely separate issues, and its only necessary to conflate them if you're trying to straw man me.

Clearly if the breeder is putting bunk info on their packs that's a problem. It's also a problem when they provide none of the basic information people need to begin making a decision.

Me, an idiot: "Hey, this granola bar doesn't list ingredients and I think food products should list their ingredients for people who need or want to know what they're eating."

You, a genius: "COME ON DUDE, you don't believe EVERYTHING you read, DO YOU?"
Mhhhhhhhh seems I touched a nerve. Thanks for the lesson. Be careful when lighting that next doobie straw is very flammable!!!!!

T

turtlehams

hohoho.

ive ran pugs gear before. amazing stuff i will say. i just posted this because i got a handful of packs before they were released and i cant find much info on his sunshine4 crosses.

i found that the shinola is sunshine4 x mac 1
velveeta is a cheese x mendobreath
brunch breath is mimosa x mendobreath

if anyone knows what the sunnylady is or the peanut butter studly let me know

also pug is famous for his work with his mendobreath f3.
ever smoked peanut butter breath? or garlic breath? those are his creations.

i ran his puta breath this year and had 2 very distinct phenos. puta breath is wedding cake x mendo breath. and there was a cake pheno that was great and a mendo montage pheno that was very tasty but it was veryvery dark purple and after the cure looked almost black. hard to sell that pheno on the white market.

also if you want to see what his stud was look up studly spewright haha. its a heavy ogkb leaning pheno of mendobreath. an awesome selection if you ask me. vegs fast but has all the other ogkb traits.

happy day all,
ham

T

turtlehams

"

in all fairness all you have to do if the breeder doesnt list the lineage is open a new window and type the strain name into google and boom! dont be that lazy. research makes dreams work!! you may be missing out on some amazing genes if you buy your beans by that rule

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

in all fairness all you have to do if the breeder doesnt list the lineage is open a new window and type the strain name into google and boom! dont be that lazy. research makes dreams work!!

If that's true, what is the point of this thread in the first place?

T

turtlehams

and plus the sunshine4 i think is a bohdi selection. so i came to the place where smart people hang out and asked my question. is that not the point of this thread?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

hohoho.

ive ran pugs gear before. amazing stuff i will say. i just posted this because i got a handful of packs before they were released and i cant find much info on his sunshine4 crosses.

i found that the shinola is sunshine4 x mac 1
velveeta is a cheese x mendobreath
brunch breath is mimosa x mendobreath

if anyone knows what the sunnylady is or the peanut butter studly let me know

also pug is famous for his work with his mendobreath f3.
ever smoked peanut butter breath? or garlic breath? those are his creations.

i ran his puta breath this year and had 2 very distinct phenos. puta breath is wedding cake x mendo breath. and there was a cake pheno that was great and a mendo montage pheno that was very tasty but it was veryvery dark purple and after the cure looked almost black. hard to sell that pheno on the white market.

also if you want to see what his stud was look up studly spewright haha. its a heavy ogkb leaning pheno of mendobreath. an awesome selection if you ask me. vegs fast but has all the other ogkb traits.

happy day all,
ham

His Peanut Butter Breath is listed as Dosidos x Mendonreath F2 (Studly Spewright). So my assumption,Orion would be that the Peanut Butter Studly is a cross of PB Breath back to the Mendonreath F2, but that is purely speculation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom