New Thug Pug Packs

• Thread starter turtlehams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hyzerflip

hyzerflip

and plus the sunshine4 i think is a bohdi selection. so i came to the place where smart people hang out and asked my question. is that not the point of this thread?

I mean, you literally said
'all you have to do if the breeder doesnt list the lineage is open a new window and type the strain name into google and boom! dont be that lazy'
...but ok.

T

turtlehams

i get what you saying. i guess i wanted more than just the lineage. i wanted the opinion of the community as well.
I mean, you literally said

...but ok.
also dont be a hater. its a simple question if you dont know the lineage why are you posting so much here?

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

i get what you saying. i guess i wanted more than just the lineage. i wanted the opinion of the community as well.

also dont be a hater. its a simple question if you dont know the lineage why are you posting so much here?

I'm not being a hater, I shared the my opinion that breeders should include lineage on their packs and I got jumped on for it. Pretty weird for anyone to take issue with the idea that consumers deserve good information, but you do you.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I met a very wise breeder once. He gave me a word of advice that has stuck with me to this day
“A breeders word on his plants are only as good as his integrity”.

Tegrity.........bout sums it up lol

happyherb

happyherb

Well going on the Banana S1's from him that I purchased...A male doesn't belong in the pack!...From a breeder (I am told) can only be reached through Instagram?.... Doubt I'd grow his stuff even if it was free.

If "Thug Pug" Wants(?) to contact me ?, might be a good idea?, rather than me letting people know what I think...He can explain to me instead, how he manages this sort of screw up???

T

turtlehams

Well going on the Banana S1's from him that I purchased...A male doesn't belong in the pack!...From a breeder (I am told) can only be reached through Instagram?.... Doubt I'd grow his stuff even if it was free.

If "Thug Pug" Wants(?) to contact me ?, might be a good idea?, rather than me letting people know what I think...He can explain to me instead, how he manages this sort of screw up???

not sure i catch your drift

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I'm pretty sure I know all of these words, just not in that order.

Top Bottom