New To Coco-using Coco/clay Pebbles 40/60-need Help With Correct “flush” Practices For Excess Salt

• Thread starter houseofgas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
houseofgas

houseofgas

Currently getting signs of excess salt in my medium. How much do I flush through? Would 30% run off be sufficient to remove the excess salts? I’m scared of putting to much through and causing more damage than good. Please help!! I’ve caught it early enough to correct it today with more blotches appearing. Thanks. HOG

houseofgas

houseofgas

DEB6F630 EC96 409B 99A5 40531A146944
F86720FE AD03 421B B917 C8D05B494F8F
B475A44C ECB1 4A2D BC6C 0B166707AAB0

Enforcer

Enforcer

Nope, not nute burn. Actually may need to up the nutes 50 ppm of so. That top pic is probably a drop of feed solution that got left there. It will act like a lens and cause a small discoloration like that.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Nope, not nute burn. Actually may need to up the nutes 50 ppm of so. That top pic is probably a drop of feed solution that got left there. It will act like a lens and cause a small discoloration like that.
Aghhhhh no way!! I wondered that! But just shit myself instead. I flushed with 450ppm today. You think I should continue about 600 tomorrow? I don’t want to keep it FULLY saturated tho...

houseofgas

houseofgas

So you think it’s actually a bit deficient? That’s explains a few things actually, if it is.

Ina

Ina

Could it be powdery mildew?Some of the white spots looks like that.I have it on lots of my outdoor plants(not marijuana)similar looking,like white powder on the leaves.caused by too much moisture that makes the disease feel confortable:).Check this possibility......

houseofgas

houseofgas

Could it be powdery mildew?Some of the white spots looks like that.I have it on lots of my outdoor plants(not marijuana)similar looking,like white powder on the leaves.caused by too much moisture that makes the disease feel confortable:).Check this possibility......
I will check right now, thanks. I hope it isn’t ☹️ ☹️. It is literally only on those leaves tho nowhere else has it at all. I thought calcium at first

Top Bottom