New To Coco

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Yes u will for sure need calmag with coco

Mostly they come in bricks but u can find bulk at hydro shops.

I'd get bricks n cut to your size needs. Wrap up n seal the rest in a freezer bag.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Yes I'm using cana a+b and canna boost
Then you should be fine, don’t add any. Especially since you not in raw coco, but a blended mix. I agree with EventHorizan, that stuff is so confusing for newbies. If you want to experience coco, rehydrate a brick and grow. The blended crap is a sales gimmick and will mess up your feeding strength. If you see deficiencies don’t add Cal-mag, just up the feed EC.

prospero

prospero

coco natural soil is dumber than dumb to me..
Its either soil or coco..
They are 2 diff medians and always cause this exact problem with every newbie that buys this
I used B+Q verve compost that they have added coir to in my last grow and had Calcium deficiency issues throughout :-( Calcium supplement is needed as coir holds on to it.. I think the coir benefits the soil greatly if you know a way to avoid the calcium issue. .

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gonna sub this coco thread. Have a buddy who uses coco and he cant figure out why his yields super suck. His veg sucks and is super slow.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Oh i know. Temps, rh were WAY off. Plants sitti g on a cold 50* concrete floor. And windrs why plants dont grow.

Please deposit 30.00 per hr. That' my new line since starting my consulting company.

MW7945

MW7945

Oh i know. Temps, rh were WAY off. Plants sitti g on a cold 50* concrete floor. And windrs why plants dont grow.

Please deposit 30.00 per hr. That' my new line since starting my consulting company.

Yeah I've had my temps like 60-75 this entire grow, from seed to now (3 weeks from harvest) and everything has went smooth. 50 though... yikes.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Bring those veg temps up.to 84* and watch for explosive growth.

Top Bottom