How do I tell if my plants are taking up nuts or water

• Anybody

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Anybody

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
BDGrows

BDGrows

By measuring your TDS / EC as well as water level. If your water level drops and your TDS remains the same, your plant is absorbing nutes. If your water drops and your TDS spikes, your plants are just drinking water. Sometimes you will have a water decrease and slight TDS increase which means they uptook nutrients as well as water, but not in equal amounts. DWC is a great method to control every aspect of a plant to get results you desire.

-BD

BiggDee

BiggDee

By measuring your TDS / EC as well as water level. If your water level drops and your TDS remains the same, your plant is absorbing nutes. If your water drops and your TDS spikes, your plants are just drinking water. Sometimes you will have a water decrease and slight TDS increase which means they uptook nutrients as well as water, but not in equal amounts. DWC is a great method to control every aspect of a plant to get results you desire.

-BD
Thanks

-BD
Thanks alot

BiggDee

BiggDee

-BD
Would you happen to know bout brown spot on the leaves

BiggDee

BiggDee

Post a picture. A "brown spot" can range from spider mites to phosphorus issues.
So as I get home... Got two freebies learning with them...you Kool.. I appreciate you answering my questions not too many out there like you come back with a quick response awesome dude thanks a lot

Top Bottom