New To Growing And Clueless.

• Thread starter Bigsteel211
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigsteel211

I just recently attempted to grow a single plant from an old seeds I found in the bottom of my stash box. I got a 75 watt (blue) grow light and rigged it up on my bathroom counter. I leave the light on it 24 hours and now after about 4or5 weeks I have a plant that is beginning to look healthy. Strange thing is, all of the leaves only have 3 fingers, is this normal at this stage? Now last night I decided to let it set in the dark for about 6 hours. It was the first time I did this, I have the light back on now. This plant is not in a cabinet or closet so I don't know if the darkness of night is enough or what I should be doing next. Any advice would be appreciated.

m8ty

m8ty

Usually around the 6th week the plant is mature enough to start flowering, You could get an led light and a small fan to flower the plant in the closet, do you rent an apartment?

B

Bigsteel211

Usually around the 6th week the plant is mature enough to start flowering, You could get an led light and a small fan to flower the plant in the closet, do you rent an apartment?
I live in a trailer.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Can you fit it under a black plastic trash can for its night cycle .

B

Bigsteel211

My advice is to read, read, read, read, read. Read until your eyes go wonky. :) Less than perfect dark will trigger any unstable genetics to hermi (grow male flowers as well). Any sign of white hairs on the plant, indications of possible female?
I have looked at where they say to, in order to determine gender and I'm pretty sure it's female.
Can you fit it under a black plastic trash can for its night cycle .
1487708365232 1537747153

I would post a pic but I can't seem to figure out how.

B

Bigsteel211

My advice is to read, read, read, read, read. Read until your eyes go wonky. :) Less than perfect dark will trigger any unstable genetics to hermi (grow male flowers as well). Any sign of white hairs on the plant, indications of possible female?
I believe I see the signs that say she's female.

Top Bottom