New To Growing Need Help

• Thread starter will steele
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
will steele

will steele

I have about 2-3 months left in our growing season on east coast Maryland. Is this enough time to start? I want to grow indica or something that's "up feeling" not sleepy. What seed I buy? This will be outside in my vegetable garden. Als0 ,I don't understand the meaning of seed info when listed as feminized,general,etc Please explain. Sure wish I had found the site earlier!

sun

sun

feminized is an s1 , selfed . its forced to produce male flowers , and pollinate itself. these are all female no males . these can be convient no sexing , no fuss.
alot of those indicas wont give you that up feeling your looking for

will steele

will steele

feminized is an s1 , selfed . its forced to produce male flowers , and pollinate itself. these are all female no males . these can be convient no sexing , no fuss.
alot of those indicas wont give you that up feeling your looking for
thanks for the response. do you have a favorite for "up" ? and seeds that is better than others for my short season that is left?

sun

sun

thanks for the response. do you have a favorite for "up" ? and seeds that is better than others for my short season that is left?

you know the auto is a good sugestion for you, give me a moment to look through the seed store here , i'll see if i can recomend something good for what your looking for . look for chem ,og and deisels

sun

sun

mephisto genetics has some autos that might work for you.next year id go with csi humboldt , or loompa farms

Latest posts

Top Bottom