New To The Forums Gorilla Glue And G13 Grow

• Thread starter Solidhippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Hey guys, gals, plant species.

My name is Hush. Ive been growing for about 2 years now finally have decent seeds after years of searching

I have

Gorilla glue #4. Currently 2 weeks into veg
Soil- new plant life premium top soil with sphagnum peat moss
Lights- 5x 9 watt 120 volt LED 3 spectrum grow lights 450nm blue 655mn red.
Nutrients- Humboldt nutrients oneness 5-9-4
Once a week currently using 4ML per gallon but am seeing signs of tips burning so I might lower it down PH is at 6.5
Light schedule is 18/6.

G13 is currently germinating with PH balanced water 6.5

Kinda looking for good tips and to connect with other growers see how they like things

New to the forums gorilla glue and g13 grow
New to the forums gorilla glue and g13 grow 2
Organikz

Organikz

I don't know what to tell you but you have no aeration if my eyes work correctly. Your plants are already showing signs of lack of oxygen at the roots...aka root rot

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

I don't know what to tell you but you have no aeration if my eyes work correctly. Your plants are already showing signs of lack of oxygen at the roots...aka root rot[/QUOT

Hey I appreciate the comment I currently have perlite peat moss and some bark in with the soil for aeration. Should I add more perlite with my next grow? Are you thinking root rot because of the Brown tips or from the small spores on the soil? Ive seen them before but attributed it to overwatering.

Organikz

Organikz

Let me share a tried and true base mix...

1:1:1

• Canadian spagnum peat moss
  • High quality EWC/compost [quality is key]
  • Aeration
1/2 cup calcite lime

This would be on par with fox farms out the gate. You can plant in this immediately.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

@Organikz thanks for the information I took your advice and added some more thanks for looking out I appreciate it
No problem broseph...finger that soil...it should be bone dry 1/2 below the surface before watering...remember to always keep your roots warm...matter of fact it's been so cold as hell here. I went and purchased 1" thick foam insulation board and wrapped it like a present with panda film. My seedlings started getting stunned but they hit pray hard after an hour on the foam boards I made.

Ps...the soil mix above 1/2 cup lime per cubic foot or 7.5g

20180107 172020
Last edited:
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Just an update

G13 poked through the dirt and now has its first leaves coming out, its a little small so I'm leaving it in the humidity box for another day. Should be beautiful by Sunday

Gorilla glue- leaves are starting to look better on the top after I gave her a separate 50 watt UFO LED light, (was on sale on Amazon) yesterday, so I'm really excited about how she will go over the weekend. I think she has taken off after a few day stunt from changing up the soil (added rooting hormones like I would if I was switching pots,just a pinch) haven't given any nutes since Sunday and have watered once with PH 6.5 water

Snapchat 1213948335
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Gorilla glue is getting bushy Fed her 2 days ago she seems to be doing well under her new light

G13 feels like she is taking forever

Snapchat 1279276649
Snapchat 1110723372
GryphonX12

GryphonX12

Hey guys, gals, plant species.

My name is Hush. Ive been growing for about 2 years now finally have decent seeds after years of searching

I have

Gorilla glue #4. Currently 2 weeks into veg
Soil- new plant life premium top soil with sphagnum peat moss
Lights- 5x 9 watt 120 volt LED 3 spectrum grow lights 450nm blue 655mn red.
Nutrients- Humboldt nutrients oneness 5-9-4
Once a week currently using 4ML per gallon but am seeing signs of tips burning so I might lower it down PH is at 6.5
Light schedule is 18/6.

G13 is currently germinating with PH balanced water 6.5

Kinda looking for good tips and to connect with other growers see how they like things

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

That's actually a really neat interaction to read about, I understand more of what you are talking about, I do not have worms. But I have little centipieds crawling around in my soil. That freak me the heck out haha I bought some "biotone stater plus" added that with a small amount of kelp meal and added a bit of soil on top since the last few waterings have dropped the soil down.

I found some lovely roots coming out of my pot today I'll post some good pictures of the root colors just for information fun

I did have to water today last water amd feeding was on Monday I did take yoir advice and PH down to 5.5 as well

Thank you for taking me down a cool rabbit hole @BORAGINACEAE

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

And I know they are not eating my plant because I watched one take down a gnat while I was smoking a blunt the other day nature is awesome

Organikz

Organikz

That's actually a really neat interaction to read about, I understand more of what you are talking about, I do not have worms. But I have little centipieds crawling around in my soil. That freak me the heck out haha I bought some "biotone stater plus" added that with a small amount of kelp meal and added a bit of soil on top since the last few waterings have dropped the soil down.

I found some lovely roots coming out of my pot today I'll post some good pictures of the root colors just for information fun

I did have to water today last water amd feeding was on Monday I did take yoir advice and PH down to 5.5 as well

Thank you for taking me down a cool rabbit hole @BORAGINACEAE
Get them up potted as mentioned and they will take off my friend. Looking better for sure. Still want to let soil get dry as a bone thougbb as mentioned haha

Top Bottom