New To The Forums Gorilla Glue And G13 Grow

• Thread starter Solidhippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Switched to a 5 gallon pot and added 19-6-12.

Have a small amount of burn so I'm pushing it out with 6.5ph water this morning

Think its from the high K?

Organikz

Organikz

G13 is doing amazing
That it is my friend. If I run into a problem such as the one you are encountering I do not tip the scale to one side or the other. I even the whole scale out. A compost top dress and watering would definitely do this as it will exchange cations as needed. But I am telling you do not do anything unless the soil is absolutely dry or you will cause more issues. If you are not due for a water you can still do the top dressed and just lightly scratch it into the surface.

In nature there is a thing called compensation. It will Trump the law of minimum. If there is a lack of a certain nutrient and soil plants will exude carbohydrates to attract certain nutrient fixing bacteria

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Okay so its been a week since flushing soil is dry still going to wait another day or two before watering again. As expected the hard shift I did left her dark green in the middle of the leaf. I chopped some burnt fan leaves so the lowers could get more light.

So when flushing I PH'd at 6.5 this next water should I shoot for lowering it down to 6.2 this next watering?

20180131 190313
20180131 190433
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

As for the G13 still growing amazingly. I'm going to send her to a friend who runs a hydro setup so we can mom her out. Since this is the best grass I've ever smoked I figured someone more experienced could assist so I dont completely lose it lol.

20180131 190200
20180131 190214
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Normally in my grows I keep the same 6.5 ph. But normally I'm going sativa (pictured)

This GG has been way different way more picky I feel. Or I'm just focusing too hard on trying to get this right and need to smoke a joint amd chill. Anyway a nice curve ball. Changing up what I thought I knew hahaha

Snapchat 8762325
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Normally in my grows I keep the same 6.5 ph. But normally I'm going sativa (pictured)

This GG has been way different way more picky I feel. Or I'm just focusing too hard on trying to get this right and need to smoke a joint amd chill. Anyway a nice curve ball. Changing up what I thought I knew hahaha
You otta supercrop or leaf tip on those two major nodes or that bottom growth is never going to catch up, that or get some tie downs and pull those two heads way down

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

I'm waiting two more nodes then chopping back down to the original top point to top again on both then putting it under my net wait 2 weeks and switch to flower. that's what ive been thinking.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I'm waiting two more nodes then chopping back down to the original top point to top again on both then putting it under my net wait 2 weeks and switch to flower. that's what ive been thinking.
I mean do what you want, but you’re just throwing away all the good
Growth if you do that. If you pinched the stem at the base of the initial topping, right where they split in two, go about an inch up, squeeze the stem so it pops and bend over the top two nodes. You’ll end up with a bushy plant in the end, and you’ll save your work you already did. Those internodes will then have maximum light penetration and will work there way up creating there own shutes. Entirely up to you, but just trying to save you the work you already did

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Thats interesting ive honestly never heard of popping the stems this method have a name I can look up to get a better feel for it I might just switch my plan if I feel confident enough lol.

I clone everything off the plant I can. I dont live in a illegal state so getting seeds is next to impossible, so there will still be use out of the growth. No worries

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Thats interesting ive honestly never heard of popping the stems this method have a name I can look up to get a better feel for it I might just switch my plan if I feel confident enough lol.

I clone everything off the plant I can. I dont live in a illegal state so getting seeds is next to impossible, so there will still be use out of the growth. No worries
It’s just called super cropping man, when you pinch it it will literally just fall over, but after about a week you’ll have a nice knuckle where you pinched it and the plant will start to branch out

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Nobody likes the way it looks at first site but this is how I get shit like this. That’s my Larry Og, 4th run on clone for this one, I do this every time with her

151C5774 AE49 4482 817C F5C93A4F8E26
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Does the larry smell like lemon pinesol?
No it’s weird man, it’s kinda like chemy and creamy at the same time. It doesn’t have that lemoney smell that everyone claims honestly. The pheno I have produces super fat top nugs so I aim for like 40 heads. Super strong, but remains stout, and she is super vigorous in veg

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Look nice. I am not a fan of anything lemon. Piney Forrest in an og is ok though.
Haha some people just don’t like lemons I hear you dude! Unfortunately I can’t agree I absolutely love lemon, I do have an Og Kush from humboldt I’ve been running for over a year now and I love it!

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

I just bought a new 600 watt LED and it says it can only be on for 8 hours I wqs wondering if anyone has any experience doing a

8 on
4 off
8 on
4 off

Light schedule and if it will be stressful on the plants

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I just bought a new 600 watt LED and it says it can only be on for 8 hours I wqs wondering if anyone has any experience doing a

8 on
4 off
8 on
4 off

Light schedule and if it will be stressful on the plants
Curious..which 600 watt LED? Are those true or equivalent watts?
I am not a fan of allowing ANYTHING to dictate my lighting schedule. All told I am running 505 true LED watts in a 3x3x6 tent at 12/12..Never heard of what your light says. What is the MTBF BTW?

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Dimension: 12.2x8.26x2.36 inches
- Replaces a 250 watt HPS/MH
- Item Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Full spectrum for all stages of plant growth
- Core Coverage Area: 4ft x 3.6ft at 24" Height
- LEDs Angle: 120°
- 60pcs Dual-Chip 10W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- Avg. Power Draw: 125W
- Input Voltage: AC85-265V
- Working Temp: -68~104℉
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours

Its a pretty cheap Chinese light I found on Amazon
Bestva is the company there was a ton of good reviews after a few months and I was really lacking in watts before so just added to see what it could do

It came with a paper that said to allow shut off for 30 minutes every 8 hours to prolong LEDs. I haven't switched over just thought if I could make my light last longer by a simple time adjust why not

Top Bottom